Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 26, 2009 Report Share Posted August 26, 2009 "It's nothing....I just don't feel right okay....I need to see about something." he begins walking towards the battle between Sin and AJ. "I'm sure things will be fine soon enough" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Garnet ran after him. "I can tell something's wrong, keeping it cooped up inside you isn't a good idea." She folded her arms and waited for the retaliation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 "I'm doing this for your own good Garnet, stay away from me...." he said turning the other way, Lucifer is getting angrier at her, and the whole point of fighting the knights was to help his friends, not kill them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Garnet loosely clenched her fist and a glove of fire silently sprang up. She silently followed him, and felt both Jeremy and Richard appear by her side. Both of them looked raring to go and fight. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Ryu kept walking towards Sin, that was his only goal now...to destroy and gain Sin's powers. Ryu stopped as that thought came across his mind, was that really his purpose? he shook it off and kept walking."must not falter...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Garnet just followed him, curious to know what he was doing. Why was he being so secretive? What was it he wanted to do? She could have sent one of her many spybugs but she felt she had to see this in person. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 He kept walking until he found the battle site, but he kept feeling something behind him, his senses were becoming stronger and he could clearly smell duel spirits behind him, unlike himself he turned around and let out a burst of energy from his left hand. after releasing it, his hand looked like one of Lucifer's claws. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Sin Drew. "I'll activate my Heavy Storm spell card, now your FGD is a thing of the past!" Future Fusion and AJ's other face down shattered. "Damn it!" "Next i'll remove Necro Gardna from the graveyard and destroy Dark Horus with DAD's effect!" Horus shattered next. "Now DAD attack his remaining Dragon!" DAD and REDMD clashed and both shattered with great force. "Now on my second MP i'll use my Monster Reborn and bring back my DAD! (2800) With that i'll end my turn!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Garnet swore in her mind as she ducked low behind. She turned to both Jeremy and Richard but saw they had returned to their cards. She kept careful watch of Ryu, and noticed the claw. Something definately wasn't right. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Ryu looked at his hand and tore a piece of his shirt to cover it."damn it...."he didn't look to see who it was so he kept going forward, the entire time he fought Lucifer, he was slowly becoming him."I will defeat Sin....and if I do get there as he dies....I will claim my prize." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 AJ drew his next card and smiled. "At last. The time has come to end this! I'll activate the spell card Dragon's Mirror. Now by removing from play 5 dragons in my graveyard, i can bring forth and old friend. Sat hello to the FGD! (5000)" The massive dragon appeared and roared so powerfuly it could be heard from around the island. "What?!" yelled Sin as the monster appeared. AJ smiled evilly. "This is for my son! FGD, finish Sin foo for good!" The dragon fired a blast from every one of it's mouths and hit DAD head on, blowing Sin back into a cave wall.  AJ: 1200Sin: 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 "Perfect" he jumped from his hiding spot and looked on into the cave's area, he felt the killing blow and was ready to claim his Prize."Now no one will stand against me." he said to himself as he took out an ankh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Just then Nightshroud took Ryu from the back of the shirt and lifted him up. "Yo AJ. You have a visitor." AJ turned to see Ryu in Nightshroud grip. Â "What are you doing here?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Garnet just kept her eyes on the scene. It seemed as if no one knew she was there. She made minimum noise and watched. What was Ryu doing here? It was a question she too wanted to know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Lucy skipped about the grounds merrily, hoping to try and find Ryu after finally getting rid of Scarlet for a while. After no luck for the previous 2 hours, she sighed, but not giving up hope to try and find him. She started to skip off merrily again, looking at the trees and flowers that surrounded her, thinking about how wonderful they were. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Ryu looked at AJ his eyes a gold color."I'm here to finish off my objective....Sin has failed, now I have to finish his mission." he laughs a bit before realizing what he said."I have to destroy him permananetly..." the he smirks,"so I can take his power for my own." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Nightshroud laughed. "Yeah kid, don't think so. The last thing we need is another part of Sin running around." Sin began to fade into nothingness. Â "You beat me in a duel and you expect me to disappear? Do you really think i'm that weak? I'll be back once i've recovered and i will take revenge on you AJ!" the former student just smiled. Â "I'll be waiting. And when you do return Sin...." he watched him fade away. I'll send you right back." and with that Sin vanished. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 With Sin disappearance Lucifer screamed."You failed Reject of a demon!" Ryu's hand separates from him and begins growing back into Lucifer's original form."I should have known the boy couldn't take my power, but for you two to restrain him so easily sickens me."Â OOC:And because you weren't there Stein, this is Lucifer.[spoiler=Lucifer]Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 --very nice evil design JZ Once the dark being had gone Nightshroud released Ryu and walked back towards AJ. "Like i always say, "one can never rid true darkness from the planet." AJ continued. "But someone will always be there to send it back." he said and Nightshroud went inside him again. "Come on Ryu. We no longer have bussiness here. Lets' go and see how Athrun is doing." -brb Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Ryu stared at what he allowed to be reborn again, now a part of him, he looked at the nub he had left for a hand and looked up."damn....I still failed." he tried walking but the blood loss made it difficult for him to stand, as Lucifer flew off, Seijin and Satsujin could only watch from the sidelines. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Garnet appeared, her hand no longer alight. She walked over to Ryu and helped support him. "Leave it, Sin was not your fight. He was meant to be dad's from the start, and he will be dad's at the end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 "That's what gets me....why was I so bent on beating him....I knew your father could take him, it's just...Lucifer wanted his energy....and as soon as he got the chance he made me his puppet" he said wrapping his arm."how do I explain this to people?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Garnet shook her head. "I don't think Lucifer would have been able to take it anyway. Sin feeds on the sins of the world ... it's a different type of energy, one I doubt Lucifer could have handled." She patted his shoulder gently. "Listen, we all suffer bumps and bruises at times, but I know you can pull back from this one." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 Meanwhile back at the infermary, Athrun was still having his dream. "To free yourself from the darkness within, you must accept the darkness that resides within your heart." Athrun covered his head with his hands and went down on two knees. Â "No! You're wrong! I don't have darkness!!! I'M NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY!!" THE VOICE CHUCKLED. Â "Accept the darkness and you shall be freed from this prison."Â "I DON'T HAVE ANY DARKNESS!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!" Athrun began to struggle in his bed. Joanna watched in horror as the nightmare got the better of him. Â "Athrun!' she squeezed his hand tighter. "I'm right here. You don't have to worry. I'm...right here." Suddenly a flash of light was seen and Athrun turned towards it. Â "W-What!? What is this?!" asked the voice in a furious tone. Â "That's my light." said Athrun. "My friends. Even if i do have darkness within me, that's a light it will never dim!" Â --wow that sounded really kingdom heartsey XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 27, 2009 Report Share Posted August 27, 2009 "I guess you're right, Lucifer feeds on the bad intentions of humanity...like, when I tried to hurt you, I'm sorry." he said trying to control his breathing, making sure he could still use his arm nub."Okay, this is really weird"OOC:And then the keyhole was sealed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.