Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Athrun finally began to calm down. He no laid more calm then before. Joanna smiled and went to lgithen her grip, but to her surprise Athrun tightened his hand around hers. She blushed slightly but smiled al the same. She then took her free hand and ran it gently threw his hair. "You're alright now. I promise."

 

"You seem to be taking a liking to him dear."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AJ walked into the infermary and saw his son still in his bed with Joanna holding his hand next to him. Leaning against the far wall was Jade. "You took care of him i assume?" she asked not taking her eyes from Joanna and Athrun.

 

"For now." said AJ simply.

 

"He'll come back." said Nightshroud. "But when he does return we'll take care of him...again." he said trying not to laugh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I think I should of though..." Lucy said, taking a seat next to Ryu as she spoke. "Hey Ryu..." Lucy said nervously, for once her hair was out of a knot and was now just flopping down over her torso. "What happened Ryu? How did you get hurt?" Lucy asked after a few moments of silence, her eyes gazed upon Ryu's back as she spoke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lucy just gently took Ryu's other hand. "It's ok, you'll get through this and everything should be back to normal in no time..." Lucy reassured, trying her best to try and keep Ryu calm. "Of course, I'll be here to help you know... I'll always help you with whatever you need, ok?" Lucy asked, smiling at Ryu warmly as she started to speak again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Yes Ryu?" Lucy asked, wanting to sit upon the bed so that she could hear Ryu better. "You know you can trust me, so come on. Ask me whatever you want." As Lucy finished speaking, some hair flopped down over her eyes and she had to take a moment to place it back upon her head with her other hand, afterwards smiling at Ryu again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Suddenly there was a bit of strring, and with a bit of difficulty, Athrun's eyes slwoly opened. "Hey guys. What's everyone doing here?" he said weakly. Joanna looked at his open eyes and smiled.

 

"Athrun! Your awake!" AJ heard this and rushed to his son's other side.

 

"How do you feel Athrun?" he said. He was glad his son was finally awake. Athrun tried to sit up but it failed.

 

"AHHH! Chest hurts....really bad."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Bro!" said Garnet, rushing over. "Listen, I've found out what happens when you defeat the Knights. They leave orbs, orbs that fit into the little sections around the bomb. I think only the orbs can stop the bomb. So far, two Knights are gone - the Love Knight and the Anger Knight. This leaves us with ten more Knights."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"That's great..."Athrun said with some difficulty. His chest still hurt so it was kind of hard for him to be happy at this point.

 

Garent. Let your brother rest for right now. He's in serious need of it." Just then Joanna turned to Garent.

 

"Until Athrun gets better i'll help all i can. I don't want to see anything happen to the island. We'll beat those Knights." she said with confidence in her voice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"When did I call you that? I dont remember calling you that..." Lucy said, scratching her head as she spoke. As she scratched her head, her hair kept moving over her eyes and Lucy had to keep putting it back over her head every time it fell down. After a while, she stopped scratching her head, tired of having to put her hair back again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet nodded. "Of course we will. If mum and dad survived 4 years here, then so can we." Just then Richard and Jeremy appeared, and both put a hand on either of Garnet's shoulder. She glared at them. "Are you two alright? You never do that."

 

"We think we've found James," said Richard.

 

"Properly?" He nodded. "Not going to tread through a hidden swamp like last time?" Richard nodded, then pointed at Jeremy.

 

"That was his fault. He drove that Jag into it."

 

"OK, let's not argue," interrupted Garnet quickly. "Let's just go shall we? Bye guys!" She waved to the others, then teleported away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AJ got up and nodde dto his son. "I should go and tell your mother you're ok. If you need anything just hollar. I'll be there." he said, and Athrun smiled.

 

"Thanks dad...but i think i have all i need already." he said looking at Joanna. The Obelisk blushed slightly. Jade giggled, and Nightshroud sighed at the display.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I dont know... I just thought I was going to class and stuff..." Lucy said, blushing slightly from embarrasement as she spoke. "Why? Did I miss something big again like last time while I was playing Resi 5?" Lucy suddenly burst out with her last words, now anxious to know if he had missed anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(OOC: spot the hidden Top Gear joke! The person who can gets a cookie :))

 

"I thought you said you had found him?" demanded Garnet as they walked through yet another forest. She couldn't see anything ahead, so why Richard and Jeremy had found him was a complete mystery.

 

"Look, he is up ahead," Jeremy pointed out. "Just get in the Jaaaaaag and we'll drive you there."

 

"Jeremy, the last time you did that we ended up head-first in a swamp," said Richard. "We're not going to drive the Jaaaaag."

 

"I've got a Bugatti Veyron." Garnet's eyes lit up.

 

"A Veyron? Ooo I'd love to have a - ouch!" Before she could finish a spanner had hit her straight in the eye. Suddenly two more spanners shot over and both Jeremy and Richard were too slow to dodge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"James is definately nearby," said Richard as his bracers glowed. More spanners flew their way, and the trio broke into a run towards the source. When they arrived, Richard and Jeremy grinned as they saw they had been right. Sitting in the middle of the forest was the one duel spirit Garnet needed to complete her trio.

 

"James, it's us," said Jeremy. The duel spirit opened one eye, then the other before getting up. He was grasping a spanner in his right hand.

 

"What took you?" he demanded. Then he spotted Garnet, and Richard quickly explained who she was. "Ah right, I thought there was someone else nearby. James May, Patriot of Spanners."

 

Top_Gear_set___James___03_by_Leonic0922.jpg

 

"Or Captain Slow," said Garnet. James rolled his eyes.

 

"Yes, or Captain Slow."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Athrun's awake now. He's been complaining about the pian in his chest, but i don't think he even remembers what happened." AJ was explaining to his wife how Athrun had woken up. Even though he was ok now, the wound had not started to heal. Secretly, this worried AJ, but he couldn't let his wife know as of yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...