Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wayne posted himself on an outcropping next to Garnet. He was sitting on top, and it was a big rock, so he was barely seen. He clearly saw the battle from below. He would occasionally wave his legs up and down, opposite from eachother. Wayne hadn't noticed anything below him, so didn't see Garnet, Luke or Athrun. He was just disappointed that these people ruined his time alone. He would also look at the sky, smile, then look back down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jacoby looks kind of confused at Garnet then says,"So we're the only ones moving" He starts laughing then looks at garnet and says, "Im bout to go mess with Ryu be right back." Jacoby takes off running to go find Ryu.

 

Ooc: can you guys please vote on here http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-147305.html I hope this isnt advertising if it is please tell me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC:man school starting has REALLY cut into my internet time anyways im here now

IC:Raiden goes off looking someone and eventually runs into Jacoby "Hey jacoby whats up?" Raiden asked "Listen ive been wanting to ask something or rather...Dark Raiden wanted to ask something"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(~All I know is that time stopped... What happened while I was gone? Oh, and I'm going to be gone for a week. If any of you, under the approval of Supercardman101, want my character, you can have him. I don't care what happens to him, he could even die while I'm gone. So, if Super allows it, and anyone is willing, Wayne's yours.~)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...