Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zack then said "Yeah, on weekdays. You're here 24 hours on weekends, I'm sure!" He laughs some more. He then said "Oh, I'm not one for gossip and drama. As a matter of fact, it disgusts me. I told you so you could help, not put it in the school newspaper. All you need to know to do that is that there is something wrong."

 

OOC: Sorry, that post is probably late. I've been out doing stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Name: akemi takahashi

Age: 12

gender: male

Appearance (may be pic or description): scruffy hair, friendly eyes, smiley, short black hair with long section of hair at the front, brown eyes, 5'3" tall

Bio: as a child he was niglected by his family and had only his comics to entertain him. soon he descovered and advert in a manga comic and his life took a turn for the better.

Personality: caring, happy, friendly, furious if upset and can cause a riot, protect his friends at any cost including his own life

Duel Spirit [optional]: treeborn frog

Relationship with spirit [only if above, for lulz if you want, put lovers]: none

Class: ra yellow

Deck recipies: phantom beasts and monarchs

Duel Runner: spoiler, three wheels (2 front one back) blue

Crush [Optional]: none

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryu went out looking for Lucy."Was it something I said? Lucy! where are you! dang it where is that girl...."he runs throughout the campus. asking people if they seen her, most of his reponses we're "no","Stop talking to me","Why you lookin for a 10 year old ,you perv", and"Hi Ryu when are we going on our date?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: I'm here alone... sigh, oh well

 

IC:

Luke walks out of another one of Mr.mulligans classes, half-asleep, and he's getting close to falling asleep in his class, but he wont notice the teacher giving him a death stare, because he won't see the teacher anyway. Saphire walks out of the same class, but in the croud of people, she doesn't notice raiden there, she goes to sit in the forest as usual

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet was in her room, busy working on the Spybulb v2. She had never tried making something more complex; in order to use it effectively, she would have to increase the wireless distance, make it turn invisible, and put a non-detectable sticking patch so it could stick to Athrun until she didn't need it to anymore. She said nothing but continued to weave spells after spells and dry up her stocks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A cloud of smoke filled Garnet's room and when it vanished the prototype Spybulb v2 had shattered. Feeling increasingly annoyed she decided to go the beach and get some air before wondering what she was doing wrong. As she appeared on the beach she spotted Luke. "Someone's definately has his father's traits."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Me, in trouble?" She snorted. "You know I evade trouble like a mouse. But on the serious side, it's nothing too serious. As long as I can crack how to make a Spybulb v2 without it exploding, then we've got something interesting on our hands."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet shook her head. "No ... I need one to spy on Athrun and Stacey. I'm trying to make it waterproof, invisible, and give it a Non-Detectable Sticking Patch. Oh, and the wireless connection needs to span longer than the original Spybulb," she added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

--sry i's late peoples

 

Athrun walked towards the docks. He was supposed to meet Joanna there like he usually did. They would stand near the lighthouse and talk about things. (sound familiar? XD) However once he arrived Joanna was nowhere in sight. He shrugged. "She usually beats me here. I wonder where she is?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...