Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "Athrun's suspicious new girlfriend," answered Garnet. "I don't get why Athrun would like her ... she seems to hate Joanna, Stacey gritted her teeth the moment she heard Joanna's name being mentioned. I think something's up..." Just then the timmer went off again. Sighing Garnet took it out and looked. "Oh god ... why the heck has Furnoose left Mouseball in charge?" She took out a paper plane and scribbled a note. She threw it into the air and the plane changed into a white bird. It flew over the grounds, towards where Furnoose was. She turned her attention back to the timmer and slammed it to quieten it. "Sorry Luke." She stowed the timmer away. (OOC: Stein, seriously familiar XD) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "Uh...." Garnet's made a slight 'she's a little weird' impression on Luke now, "Ok, I'm not even gonna ask about that last part but that first bit... I can understand why you're suspicious... but Joanna.... does she know about this... if she does... well, I though those two would be perfect, and if Joanna realy did like Athrun.... then... isn't she upset...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 --ding ding ding! super's got it!!! Just then Athrun's PDA went off. He looked at the message that was now on it. Athrun,I'm sorry but something has come up, and i won't be able to make it. Sorry about making you walk all the way down there for nothing. Maybe i'll see you later. Joanna. Athrun frowned. "Hmmm. I hope she's alright. Maybe i should go to the dorms and see her." Athrun walked from the lighthouse and towards the Obelisk dorms. ~Meanwhile~ In a class room near where Garnet and Luke are. "I knew you didn't like him like that." "Of course not, but his dad is the teacher, and professor Maxwell wouldn't give his son's girlfriend a bad grade. Plus i have him helping me through all the work." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 OOC: What I get? IC: He looks around after he senses some dark conversation nearby "Hmm... I think I just heard some one talking about your brother, I have magicial senses, hang on, I'll try to keep listening." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "That's geneius Stacy. Dating the slacker to get a good grade?" Stacy smiled. "With his old man as the teacher i got nothing to worry about. He wouldn't fail the gf of his only son, and with Athrun helping me threw everything an A will be more then a simple feat." ~elsewhere~ Joanna was sitting outside the Obelisk dorms under a tree. She was misrable, but she should be happy that Athrun was with someone he liked. Even if it wasn't her. She put her knees up to her chin and looked towards the ground. "Why the long face?" She looked up to see Athrun standing above her. "Oh....hey Athrun." she said dully. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 His eyes suddenly widen "i...i don't believe it... Stacy... she is a faker!? She dosen't like Athrun, she's dating him to get good grades!? My God I'm glad I'm not in his shoes, your dad wouldn't fail his son's girlfriend would he, that's the motive! how... man, if I found out and I was him, I'd be shattered..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "That's the whole point Luke ... everything's too strange. And as for the last part, that was Greg and his mates bothering me." She heard the conversation in the classroom. "Hmmm ... we still need evidence though. I doubt anyone would be convinced by just our word ... if only the Spybulb v2 was complete, then we could find some evidence of who it is that's talking to Stacy." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "So what's wrong?" Joanna looked up at him. "So how long where you going to wait before telling me?" she said cooly. Athrun looked questionably at her. "About what?" Joanna looked at him. She was clearly upset. "About Stacy! You didn't tell me you where dating her! Did you really think you could date one of my bes friends and not tell me?! I thought you where better then that Athrun!!!" The male duelist was taken-a-back. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 He smiles "Sure we need prrof, would this be enough?" he pulls out a disk from his ear and presses a button on it, it plays back the conversation they heard "This is called an E-recordradio! You're not the only one with clever gadgets Garnet" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Garnet chuckled. "My gadget numbers still beats yours though. Well, that's good ... I just want to know who Stacey was talking to. What're we going to do now?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 He ponders for a moment "i think it would be best if we told Athrun, he'll be upset, but if we can get Joanna there as well, maybe we can right the wrongs done by Stacy and our mystery person if we just present our evidence in a Phoenix Wright style, and hurry!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "Joanna...i thought Stacy told you about us." "No! She didn't!!! Appereantly telling your friend isn't important enough." Athrun was shocked. He had never seen her this upset. "Look...i-i'm sorry. I didn't know she never told you. You don't have to get bent out of shape!" Joanna was getting more upset by the minute. "Bent out of shape?! You date one of my friends and don't tell me Athrun! How do you think i'm supposed to feel?!" Now Athrun was getting upset. "Look! I said i didn't know she didn't tell you. She asked me out on the beach so i said yes. I thought you'd be happy for a friend instead of being jealous!" "I'M NOT JEALOUS!!!" she shouted. Now everyone around was watching. "Then why are you acting like such a brat?!" SLAP!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "Phoenix Wright? Who's he? No, don't answer that, we have to stop Athrun from being hurt any furthur. Come on, what're we waiting for?" She leapt to her feet and grabbed onto Luke. "I'll teleport us. Where are we going to go first?" She suddenly winced. "Ooo Athrun just got slapped. Don't ask me how I know." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 The argument was so loud Lukes E-Recordradio was picking it up "T-That doesn't sound good, Garnet if we're gonna set this straight, we better hurry up before they hate each other through and through!" He stands up and starts to follow the signal from his gadget "I think they're in the forest!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Athrun was speechless. Holding his now red cheek and simply staring at where Joanna had been. She had ran off after she slapped her. The lok on her face was one he'll never forget. Sheer anger and disappointment. He didn't know what to do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "Oh come on." She grabbed him and teleported. They landed near Athrun and Joanna, hidden by a very thick tree. Garnet turned to Luke. "Well, do we tell them?" she whispered. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 When garnet teleports them he notices they're too late "Oh no... we've got to, let me do it, if it fails you're there too" the crowd is dispersing and he walks up to Athrun "Athrun... i wonder if you know about this..." He shows Athrun the E-recordradio "put it in your ear, it will play something that might hurt you a little.... but it's for the best so..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Garnet slowly walked behind Luke. She didn't need to say anything; she could tell Athrun was hurt. She kept quiet and watched his reaction. Then she folded her arms. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Athrun listened. His fist closed and he gripped his hand so tight that blood dripped from it. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!" he rips the phone from his ear and throws it on the ground. "First Joanna then you! I'm sick of this! I thought you guys would be happy for me that i have somone special but no. You try to break us up by giving me some fake sh!t like this!!! You know what i've heard enough! Luke, find yourself a new friend! Garnet, sister or not, i don't want to see your face again!!!" With that Athrun heads off back towards the Slifer dorms. Not wanting any part of anything at this point. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Luke is shocked and tears start to form in his eyes "i-I can't believe he'd say that.... No way.... how could he believe it's fake.... I-I... I don't believe him.... no.... why didn't it work... that was all the truth, we both heard it.... I... i don't believe it" he starts to cry because he just 'lost a friend he was quite close to, and that makes him feel more hurt than ever OOC: g2g eat, brb Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Garnet sighed. "Well that was brilliant. It seems we'll need more evidence than this ... the only way Athrun is going to believe us is if we actually give him video proof." She rubbed her chin. "I really should get to work on the Spybulb v2 ... again." She patted Luke on the back. "Cheer up, I suppose we should have picked a better timing. Listen, you pull yourself together, and I'll get back to my dorm." She handed him an ever-lasting tissue and with that teleported back to her room. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Back at the Slifer dorms Athrun was furious. He couldn't believe it. One of his best friends just slapped him. Then his sister and another of his friends tried to break him up with his gf. What was going on? Nothing made sense. ~in another location~ AJ just got done his evening class and watched his class exit. He broke out his phone and dailed. "Garnet. How goes the spying?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Garnet almost didn't hear her phone go off, as the third prototype zoomed out of reach. She lassoed it back with magic, then picked up her phone. "Sorry dad, the Spybulb v2 has been giving me problems than a runaway baboon. Not ... that ... there is one, erm ..." She told him what she and Luke had heard, and how Athrun had not believed them. "...and apparently he and Joanna have had a row. Dad, is there any other way to make Athrun trust us, apart from video proof? I don't want to resort to violence, but it seems as if we may have to if all else fails..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 Luke, takes the tissue from garnet "Wh-Where does she get this stuff..." he sighs and with tears still flowing from his eyes, he goes to the beach to calm himself down, but he's upset, no doubt Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 14, 2009 Report Share Posted August 14, 2009 "Violence is not the way Garnet, but if Athrun doesn't find out this soon he'll just keep getting lied to. I could tell him but with the reaction you two got i don't see how i'd be able to convince him." AJ said with a frown. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.