Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "Nope! I activate Magic Cylinder! Take your damage back!" Lucy was hopping up and down still, knowing that she had outsmarted Garnet. "Now make the rest of your move please!" Lucy : 3000Garnet : 2500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Garnet just grinned. "With that I set one and finish my move. Come on Lucy, show me that deck of yours!" She waited for Lucy's next move. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "Hmmmm... Another face-down to end my turn! You'll be surprised by what card I play next Garnet! He's my key card!" Lucy said cheerfully, hopping up and down on the spot still, not seeming to be getting tired. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Garnet drew. "I use Pot of Greed." She drew twice and laughed. "Hehe ... first I change my Joker into Defence Mode. Now I'll just set one and end." She waited for Lucy to make her next move. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 OoC: Rewind to Joker being changed to Defence. *** "Then I'll activate Tragedy! Say bye bye to your strongest monster!" Lucy said cheerfully, knowing that next turn she would win if everything went correctly. Lucy : 3000Garnet : 2500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Garnet cackled. "Thank you Lucy, now I can bring back MST and Joker Tricks thanks to the destroyed monsters' effects. Now I set two more and finish." She waited for Lucy's next move. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 OoC: No you cant, Joker's effect only allows 1...IC: "Ok then! I guess I activate Giant Trunade to return all cards to our hand! Then I set all my cards I had face-down again and summon Baghead Madman in attack positon. End!" Lucy said, glad that her favourite card was out on the field. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 OOC: I should have mentioned the face down, which happened to be the Three of Spades, and its effect allows me to add 1 Spell CardAnd how many face downs do you have? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 OoC: 1 face-down. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 OOC: OK "I use MST on your face down. Now I activate Full House!" "Now I discard Two of Diamonds, Two of Hearts, Two of Spades and Two of Clubs to destroy everything on the field! Now I set two and finish." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 OoC: Rewindz. *** "Nah... Thats why I activate Intermediate Transporter Device and remove Baghead from play!" Lucy said, knowing that Baghead would be back in the next turn. "I'm better than you thought, aren't I?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 OOC: rewind my own move then Garnet allowed herself a grin. "Indeed, you know how to think ahead. But you can't evade me forever. I set three and finish." She waited for Lucy's next step. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "Unfortunately, I'm gonna finish the duel soon! Draw!" Lucy looked at her hand. "Woop de doo! I set 4 and end!" Lucy said cheerfully, hopping up and down on the spot again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Garnet drew. "I see you have got a good combination there. In this case I shall do nothing this turn." If needs must be, we may end up resorting to the need of whoever can't draw first wins, Garnet thought to herself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "Thats what I thought! Draw! I activate World Purging! So the amount of cards destroyed are 5, equaling 2500 damage to both players!" Lucy said, a smirk on her face. "Sorry Garnet, but I win." Lucy : 500Garnet : 0 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Garnet grinned. "Nice one Lucy. Looks like Bloodlust's going to have a heck of a time defeating you." She paused. "Hmmm, looks like I'll have to consider another deck if I have to face her." Her face brightened. "I'll get to work on it." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "Wait! Can I help? I'm bored as hell and have hardly any friends but you and Ryu so... Can I?" Lucy asked, rocking on her heels innocently. "I could help you with a sales pitch. I mean, come on! Who wouldnt trust an innocent little girl like me!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Garnet shook her head. "Sorry Lucy but this requires independant work." Ew, you and me friends? Since when did we become ... oh, I suppose just then, thought Garnet. "So ... erm ... you must be one of the youngest students around." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "Yeah... I only got in through pity though... My father used to go to the academy, but... He died... He was killed..." Lucy said, now facing away from Garnet to stop herself from showing that she was sort of crying. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "I'm sorry," said Garnet gently. This rather surprised herself; she was saying sorry?? Darn stop revealing your caring side ... if there's anyone you want to reveal it to, it's Greg ... oh gosh, don't blush now... She quickly shook her head. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 "It's ok Garnet... Liang knew your mother, but it doesn't matter now... The Chaos Duelist is at peace now..." Lucy said gently as she turned around to Garnet. "Anyway, what should we do for a bit..?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 16, 2009 Report Share Posted August 16, 2009 Garnet shrugged. She just hoped the timmer wouldn't go off now. If Goldenquack has enough sense, he wouldn't leave Mouseball in charge, she thought. Realising Lucy was still next to her, she shook her head. "Sorry, got lost in thoughts. So ... what to do now?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 17, 2009 Report Share Posted August 17, 2009 --sry i wasn't on yesturday :( Stacy drew next. "I'll activate my Elogant Egotist spell card. Now i can tranform my Cyber Harpie into the Harpie Lady Sisters! (1950) Then i'll tribute my Cyber Harpie and call forth Raiza the Strom Monarch." (2400) Joanna grimaced. "Now i'll show you how it's done! I'll use Raiza's effect to send Sirocco back to the top of your deck. Then my Harpies will attack your Gale!" The sisters cut threw Gale with ease. Stacy: 4000Joanna: 3350 "Now Raiza, attack her directly!" Raiza shot a powerful blact of wind towards her and it knocked Joanna back a few feet. Stacy: 4000Joanna: 950 "I won't pay for my wall so i'll destroy it." Mirror Wall shattered. "Then i'll end my turn there." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 17, 2009 Report Share Posted August 17, 2009 OoC: STEIN! *glomp hugs for no reason* *** Lucy heard some people dueling, so decided to investigate. Soon, she came across the duel between Stacy and Joanna, so decided to rest on the ground besides the match and watch eagerly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 17, 2009 Report Share Posted August 17, 2009 --lol, nice to see u too prag :) (hugs) "Ngh! This is bad." She re drew Sirroco. "I'll re summon Sirocco. Then i'll use the effect of Black Whirlwind to bring forth Bora the Spear (1700) Then i'll use the effect or Sirocco and trasfer the attack of himself to Bora (3700)." Stacy looked at the attack points and grimaced. "Bora attack Raiza with Whirlwind Spear!" Stacy: 2700Joanna: 950 "I'll place 1 card face down and end my turn. Come on Stacy. Give me your best!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.