Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "I was ready to help Garnet if things got tough, but I can't get to her fast enough to stop this attack, and I'm not sure if your magic is strong enough for long distance teleportation!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He frowns "My magic's not good enough, all we have now is our belief in her" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 The smoke from the attack cleared, and Tyson's eyes widened as he saw Garnet standing firmly on her feet, a wide grin on her face, her Life Points untampered. "WHAT?" "You overlooked my field! Remember that face down you never destroyed? It was my Waboku, which means my Life Points are safe!" Garnet - 3400Tyson - 1700 "Fine ... I end there!" Garnet drew and she knew she had drawn a good card. "Seeing as it was my Standby Phrase, my Richard Hammond returns to my Standby Deck. Now I use Pot of Greed and draw twice." She drew. "Now I flip my face down, my Richard Hammond Chibi! And next I summon Hamster Warrior. Now I use his effect to discard my Jeremy Clarkson Chibi, and you loose 600 Life Points. But that's not all - I use another copy of Chevorlet Lacetti to summon a Richard Hammond."  "And now I tribute all three for my Dark Richard Hammond!" [spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by sending to your Graveyard 3 cards with "Richard Hammond" in its name from your hand or field. This card is unaffected by monster effects. Every time this card is attacked, you can switch targets to another monster (this effect can only be used once per turn). All Battle Damage you take as a result of this effect is inflicted on your opponent instead.  "Now I use Monster Reborn to summon Chibi Jeremy Clarkson. Now I set a card. It's your go." Tyson - 600Garnet - 3400 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "She survived this turn... but Tyson's still got Andy on his field." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He sighs "She's safe... for now... but Tyson will just... wait...! He can't direct attack again!" That's great!" He smiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 (OOC: btw my last move's been slightly modified, I forgot to put a face down)Â Tyson drew, looking increasingly fustrated. "Gah! You won't survive this time Garnet, now it's my Main Phrase 1 -"Â "And I activate Taunt, which means you need to destroy my Dark Richard first!"Â "Andy, attack Dark Richard!"Â "Hehe ... fool! I'll use his effect and switch targets to Chibi Jeremy Clarkson. And the best thing is, YOU take the 3400 Battle Damage, which means officially it's YOU who looses!"Â Garnet - 3400Tyson - 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Kin jumps up in excitement. "YES! She won! She really is an excellent duelist. Wizard, close portal." The icy image shattered and Icicle Wizard returned to his card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Horray!" he leaps into the air "I knew she could do it, I just knew she would!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Do you think she'll be angry at us for watching them?" asked Kin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Urgh ... how did you ..." Garnet didn't answer but claimed back her cards. When she reached out for Dark James, however, he mysteriously flew into the air and away out of sight. Eyebrows raised, Garnet took the Andy card but immediately recieved an electric shock. "Yowch!" she dropped it and he appeared. "I will refuse to subject to you," he said. "You can keep me around, but I shall refuse to duel for you, until you can contain the power of the three Dark cards." Taking this as a wise warning, Garnet took his card and teleported to where Kin and Luke were. "I KNEW you'd be spying on me," she said. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He steps back "We weren't spying! We just wanted to be sure you were safe is all" he smiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Not spying exactly, more like... observing. Fantastic job though!" Kin smiles. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Garnet grinned. "Heh. Well, I got my cards back ... but now, I'm on another mission; I'm chasing after Dark James now, he got away from me." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "I'd ask you if you needed any help, but after that duel it's easy to see you're more than capable." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: g2g eat IC:He smiles "I agree with Kin here, you're more than capeable, not to sound rude or anything" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: OK, I'll get something to eat as well. "I'd better get to the Blue Dorm for dinner, see ya." Kin walked off towards the dormitory. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Heh, like mother like daughter. Well, this is really my fight, not yours. I know I'll meet Dark James again ... and when I do, I must have him. Not to mention he is actually rather ... how to put it ... erm ..." Her cheeks went a violent shade of red. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He smiles "I didn't think you were the type of person to fall in love garnet" He smiles harder "But obviously, you have a violent crush on each of your monsters" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "I have NOT ... well, not on the tallest one anyway ... but you've got to admit, they do have a very strong 'phwoar' power to them," finished Garnet in a rather small voice, blushing even more furiously. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He smiles even harder "Richard Hammond... of cource... typical fangirl no doubt... you realise stars like them are way out of your league aren't they?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "It's just that picture that just happens to put them in a much more drop dead phwoar image," said Garnet. "I feel as if Dance Wiv Me should be playing right now. And anyway, can we not dream?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He smiles again "Oh, we can dream all right, I certainly need to, to keep my spirits up, that's for sure" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OoC: WTF!? I GO FOR 3 DAYS TO HAVE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT AND YOU RACK UP 10 PAGES! *** Lucy sighs, feeling bored of most of the things in the academy. She let another sigh pass her lips as she got off of the place she was sitting ; started to venture around, looking at Scarlet's deck to help her out as she walked. After a while of walking, she looked up at the sky and smiled at it's rather amazing beauty. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Garnet almost snorted. "If I discover you have a nude picture of Naomi Cambell in your bedroom ... it would explain everything." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "What the? no I don't! I... i just want someone to love me is all... is that too much to ask...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.