The D.M. Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "This...this just got...SO DAMN FUN!!! I Draw i set a card then i Synchro Summon By sacrificing Cyber Servant and Proto Cyber Dragon!!! Cyber Dragon Slayer" With the power surrounding the 2 duelists a sound like an explosion emenated from them and a gold aura surrounded the 2 I Attack your synchro monster with mine![spoiler=Magus Cards] OOC:i g2g for now be back later Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 Ryu smiled."This really is! I activate staunch defender! now I choose for you to attack Laili Instead! but That triggers Zensaki's effect! so your mech is destroyed and you lose half of your monsters original attack! so that's 1000! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Dammit this isnt looking good ive got to hand it to you Ryu youre a duelist with no equal Im honored to have duelled you at yoru max power but this isnt over i end" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 Luke wakes up on his bed in his room "Ugh... wow... that match realy took a toll on me... but i'm glad Ryu's ok" his stomach grows "Argh... damb, when was the last time I ate... oh well, in the words of my good cousin Ryu 'Time for a sandwich!'" he darts off to the cafeteria. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 As the ship docks, a tall boy wearing Obelisk Blue uniform gets off and starts walking towards his dormitory. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 He sits on the bench outside the school and bites into his sandwich, it's salmon and cucumber "Oh yum... it's my favourite..." He keeps eating. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 The boy looks around, surveying the island. I'm itching for a duel, but there's no-one around. I know, I'll go and check out the main building.He turns, and walks towards the building. He sees a lone figure eating a sandwich on a bench, and goes over to him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 he finishes eating "Aww.... all gone? Oh well, can't have an endless sandwich... but cousin Ryu would love one" he smiles at the thought of Ryu with a huge sandwich Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Hello, I'm new here. What's your name?" he asks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: goldeneagle! Long time no see! "Do you have any idea where Jeremy is going to be?" asked Garnet as she flew after Hamster Warrior. Dark Richard shook his head. "We were seperated for our own good," explained Dark Richard. "We were too powerful ... only duellists worthy of our power can handle our power. How Tyson managed to find James, I won't know. I think I know where Jeremy might be though ..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "oh, you're new, didn't think I recognised you, my name's Luke, it's nice to meet you, what's your name?" he holds out his hand Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: Yeah, sorry about having to leave like that Leonic. I just had too much work to do to get a chance to go on YCM, so I had to stop playing for a while until I had enough free time on average to actively participate again.OOC: Wow, I'd have thought that after about half a year the "Page Hider" would have given up and gone home. He shakes Luke's hand. "Nice to meet you, Luke. I'm Kinshiro Ryuujin. Well, my real name is Kinshiro Touketsu, but my adopted family name is Ryuujin." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: There is a rule about OOC only posts that can get the rp locked, don't do it!!!!!!! IC: "Oh, ok then... uhm kinshiro was it? Nice to meet you, let's be friends ok?" He smiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: btw I've got an Ultima fanfic running, it focuses on part 4 but it's an alternate version of what happened, if you want to join, PM me with a good description of your personality, description/pic of your image, and your duel spirit (MUST be a RL duel spirit) "Why were you created in the first place?" asked Garnet. Dark Richard looked slightly unnerved at this. "It's ... complex. Andy Wilman was very power - too powerful. The Guardian of the Hamsters, the Defender of Speed and the Patriot of Spanners tried to stop Andy but failed. Andy took DNA samples of them and formed his own version of them - us. He made us extra powerful, stronger than them. He would have succeeded if we hadn't turned against him and trapped him away." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: I know, I edited it and added some dialogue. "OK then. Hey, do you want a duel? I'm itching to try out my deck." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Not now, I'm not up for it after a big match yesterday... sorry" he sighs Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Ahh, I thought you looked a little tired. Well, I'll see you later then." Koga walks away from the school, looking for duelists. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 He calls out to him "'k bye ... uhm... what's your name again!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 OOC: Does anyone want a duel? "Kinshiro, but you can call me Kin. See ya Luke!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 Garnet, Dark Richard and Hamster Warrior spotted Kin and Luke nearby. Seeing them, they flew/drove over and stopped in front of Kin. "I've never seen you before," said Garnet. "I'm Garnet." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Nice to meet you Garnet. I'm Kin, I've just arrived here, and I'm already itching for a duel. Do you want to duel me?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 Garnet shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'd love to but I've got a deck crisis at the moment ... it's complicated, but long story short that rich Obelisk kid called Tyson stole several of my key cards to use to unleash his key card and right now I need to gather as many cards as possible to fight him. I know, it's complicated," she added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "Wow, that is so mean. I mean, a duelist's deck is their soul, only a truly evil person would dare to steal it..." Kin looked thoughtful for a moment. "Do you need any help looking for cards?" he asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "You could come along if you want, Dark Richard reckons he knows where Dark Jeremy is," said Garnet. She turned to him. "Do you really-" "We were scattered around here, so I have a good theory. It'll be faster if we fly, and Hamster Warrior drives," said Dark Richard. "Understood, Dark-san," Hamster Warrior chipped in. Garnet turned back to Kin. "Do you want to come? I can enchant you to fly as well." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 12, 2009 Report Share Posted September 12, 2009 "That'd be great, but I'll have to take this off first." Kin took something golden from around his neck and put it in his bag. "Okay, I'm ready to go!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.