Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Now this time I know you're cheating... when did that face down go down seriously, you realy are a dirty trickster dark cousin..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "no...I set back...you know...I'm tired......" the disk blade disintegrates back to it's stubby glory."I just want a sandwich..." he says with a smile as he falls on his knees."the vortex cards fall on the ground as the figure comes down and freezes them." I knew you could do it kid." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 he breaks into a smile "I did it..." He says, before colapsing and lying unconcious on the ground Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "my head hurts....." The figure smiles as he picks them both up."let's go, you two have been through too much already...looks like you did it all by yourself kid, didn't even need the cards, they just needed to give you hope." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 He gets up "Ow... wow... talk about adrenalin rush... seriously..." he coughs "I'm glad you're ok, here I was saving this for you" he pulls out a sandwich and smiles handing it to Ryu "There you go!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Zack woke up in his Obelisk Blue Dorm, as the sun shone in his face from the window outside his nightstand. He carefully and slowly got up with a moan, because he was really enjoying his sleep. He stretched out his arms, preparing for a new day. When he realized it wasn't so new as he stared at the clock, which also told the date. He was asleep for days. His eyes widened, his jaw dropped, and he stared at the clock in disbelief. To make matters worse, Magician's Valkaria appeared as gleefull and energetic as usual, and gave a cheerful "Gooooooood Morning!" and then started a giganticly large run on sentence about the weird mornings she has had. At that moment, Zack plopped himself right back on his bed. OOC: IIIIIIII'mmmmmmmm bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:yo! Awesome! I thought you left.... "Thanks" he said as he nommed it with his remaining hand."well looks like it's over....I didn't even get to defeat Lucifer myself....it was the vortex....but....now how do I find my father?" the figure looks at him."I'm sure he's fine." Ryu looks at him for a second."Who the hell are you?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 He looks at Ryu and then the figure "yeah, who exactly are you?........" he starts to feel week "I feel wierd..." He colapses and lies on the floor Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Yo Luke! you okay!" he says trying to wake him up."Luke!"Â "Looks like he reached his limit...I would let him rest."Â "Who are you!!!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 OOC: Nah, just busy. I've got a life now. Zack let out an annoyed and angry sigh, and opened the drawer in his nightstand. There lay, a pair of earplugs, in which he smiled at, and picked them up. He carefully placed them in his ears, as Magician's Valkaria had been ranting. At this point, you couldn't tell from what she was originally talking about from what she is saying now. He picked up his back, grabbed his deck, his duel disk, and walked out the door. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:ah, so you got the life eh, that would explain things The figure had left them he was exploring the island."this place hasn't changed at all." he starts skipping stones on the lake...."damn I miss her. but one day this will end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tempest Dahlia Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 After unpacking, Aijay went outside the dorm. She knew that she had to find a challenging opponent... But she decided that she would sit back and enjoy the view of Duel Academy before she began her mission."If not a good duelist... At least i'll get some enjoyment out of the view," she told herself as she relaxed on the grass. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Raiden finds Ryu at the docks and approaches him as he does The Magus reacts violently to Ryu's Vortex Guardians "Yes...this is it RYU!!!" Raiden shouts at him "Ryu...i want to duel you..i want to duel you now...." The Magus continues to react releasing its power into Raidens card transforming his once normal Machine Deck into the Magus Cybers Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Raiden? what's happening?" he said, the vortex guardians reacting"what, didn't I get rid of you guys?" suddenly he's pushed away and hametsu stands."Ryu, you have failed us,,,so i will take charge now...you stand back" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Ryu...I want to see the power...SHOW ME THE VORTEX GUARDIANS!!!!!" Raiden activated his duel disk and loaded his deck the second he did the Duel Disk seemed to merge with his arm "It looks like we will see this duel to the end!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tempest Dahlia Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Aijay heard a commotion coming from the docks."What the hell-"She decided that it was best if she went over to investigate. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Raiden...are you....fine...I just got out of it but.....lets see if that weird guy said what was true...to be able to control the Vortex." his arm regrew, but it wasn't as corrupted as before."you first" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Ryu tell me is it so easy for you to feel fear?!?!?" Raiden asked the Magus Pulsating within him "Ryu...im not myself....please forgive me...I need...the Magus needs to be tested I MUST DO THIS!!!!"I Summon Cyber Servant in Attack mode set 2 cards and end Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Sometimes, I don't know if I feel fear or not, what I do feel, is the need to help you. I draw, and I will use not only the power of the vortex....I summon my Vortex Guardian Agrias, convocar!(his new spell to control them) then I set a card and end! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "impressive card...so this is the power that they posess I draw set a monster in defense mode then i activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your facedown card! i end my turn" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Very well, I special summon my card Vortex Guardian Fushicho! then I have Fushicho attack your monster! then Agrias go for the direct attack!" Fushicho goes to attack her with his glowing steel wings."any counter?"Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 OOC: rewind to Fushicho's attack"I activate the Trap card Magical Arm Shield instead of attacking my Cyber Servant Fushicho will now attack your Agrias!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "very well," the warrior strikes at Agrias, crushing him as Ryu looks up, his LP go down but not by too much."I set a card and end, this hasn't even started...so don't worry." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "i wouldnt like this duel any other way now i summon Proto Cyber Dragon and Equip him With 7 Completed i set 1 card and end"Â OOC: no hand means i draw 5 cards right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:nope, it's called top decking from then on, usually we go ahead and do what people in the RP biz call a miracle draw, and bring out a pot of greed or something of the sort. Ryu looked up."Okay! now then I summon Vortex Guardian Tori! then I synch! but...here's where I deviate, heh, The Skies Shake and Mountains Quake at the creation of a new power! Become the Light in our opponent's heart! Mystic Guardian Zensaki! then I special Summon my Mystic Guardian Laili! then I end! [spoiler=cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.