~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 After the group left the cave Athrun suddenly appeared before them. His breath was heavy and he looked exahsuted. "Garnet!......We got a problem!" he said out of breath. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 OOC: freeze JZ! You only played one face down through the whole duel, and you used it, warriors triumph! you can't use that card, so i do win! IC:"Ryu... the ndark you isn't anything like the cousin I love as if he were my brother, cheating is unacceptable!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "What's the trouble bro?" asked Garnet curiously. She tilted her head slightly in a quizzical way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Nightshroud's working with dad again. Dad's gonna raise this place called the Sacred City and try to plunge everything into the Shadow Realm." he said trying to regain his breath. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:ah contraire, it was there, I did only set two cards the entire duel, the first was my trap that brought out Hametsu, but after summoning him I set a card and never used it until now. Ryu:I did set it down, immedately after Hametsu's summon, I may have darkness in me Cousin, but I would never cheat. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Ooooo er ... that's not good," said Garnet. "We're going to have to stop dad ... but I'm worried about what will happen once mum finds out ..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 Athrun gulped at that thought. "Yeah. I don't think mom's gonna like the fact that dad is evil again." he said thinking about his soon to be angry mother. --need to go, i got work soon, laterz leo-chan! see ya super! see ya soon JZ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 OOC: OK "Hmm ... we'll have to try and stop dad before mum comes in and puts her foot down," said Garnet. "But first, I need to find Dark Jeremy, and then get my cards back from Tyson." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Ah... damb you're right... sorry, i missed that, let's continue shall we?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Of course cousin, now then, Since I've already attacked with Hametsu, I'll end" his energy is dwindling but the darkness still envelops him."Prove yourself Luke." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "Fine, I set a card, and that's all there is to it, and now, it's your turn Ryu" he says with a smile Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "You seem to have plenty of confidence, I'll break that, now then I draw! then Hametsu attack!, crush my cousin's soul with your blade's power!" Hametsu appears before Luke his sword at the ready, he's about to slice him and his LP in two. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 He smiles and reacts quickly "Activate trap! Rising energy, I discard a card to increase the attack of my Exarion universe by 1500! [4300ATK] Let's crush that Hametsu!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "What? I was careless.....or......." the light from the pendant strikes him again, and the card now reveals it's name as the "Soldeir of the saints" it's picture is not visible though."you succeded cousin, where no other duelist on this island has, I now take that damage, and then, I summon he who is without limit, come forth the great god, Onaga!" the skies darken as a dark demon descends, it is not the true form of onaga, but it is strong enough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 he steps backwards "geez, just when i thought it was over!" he sighs "Well, you done now cousin, or will I have to crush your monster...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "No, now I have the almighty Onaga attack you Exarion! Punishment of the Vortex!" Onaga Stabs Exarion in the stomach as a vortex sucks him from the inside,."He stood no chance. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "No... not now! i've come too far to lose! Come on, is it my turn yet!?" he says, noticeablely shaken by the sheer power of his opponant Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "I end, next turn, Onaga will finish you off, be proud, you've come closer than any man other than the original wielder of the Mystic Guardians. take your turn cousin, and hope for a miracle."Luke's pendant shone brightly ooc:one miracle coming up! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 he looks worried "Ok... if I don't draw that card right now, it's over... Draw! Ah! this is it! Ryu! it's time for you to come back for me! here it comes it's..." OOC: I have a way to win myself, but I dunno what you're planning JZ-sempai Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:I hand you two options 1:the assured win by the Mysterious figure, or 2:your own path, have faith, and if not, you got this in the bag anyway. "What's it going to be Cousin?, have you finally lost hope? I would believe so, no one can stand to the might of Onaga!"The pendant shines once more as the second card becomes a spell, and The soldier gains it's picture and effect, Luke now has the decision before him. [spoiler=the two cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "This is it... all I have to do is make the right move, I summon, my basic infinity dragon! and that will be all OOC: i dunno how your cards would've won... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc:you have well over 30 cards in your Grave by your own effects in this duel, His attack would have gone up beyond 5000, his attack then would have caused a Flame wingman effect on Ryu. "A dragon of that caliber can't even touch me....die boy!" said Onaga as he blasted the Dragon with a powerful burst of darkness. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 He smiles "I'll activate the card effect from my hand! honest! putting my dragon's attack up to 7000 and it destroys your monster, nice try, but no cigar Ryu!" luke: 4000Ryu: 900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tempest Dahlia Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 ooc hello ppl. I got acceped so i'll start at the docks ok Aijay stepped off the boat and stared at Duel Academy."My reputation preceeds me..." She said to herself. "Out of all these students, I hope one of them is able to endure what I give and actually give me a challenge..."She closed her white parasol and began walking toward the obelisk blue palace(Dorm) so she could unpack. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 11, 2009 Report Share Posted September 11, 2009 "What! no, I cannot allow this! Lord Onaga!" Onaga is crushed by the Dragon and Ryu is reduced to 100 LP as his last face-down is activated..."I activate Last Stand before Dawn, since my monster was destroyed in battle, I lose only 100 LP, then I can special summon 1 monster with 1500 or less attack...."The Pendant Blasts the remaining darkness in his heart and he falls to one knee."I summon......Mystic Guardian, Rising Zensaki!" he says giving a real smile, as his eyes fade to Brown again."you gave me one hell of a beating" [spoiler=cards] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.