Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Kin laughed. "I know, in fact one of the main reasons I'm watching is to see her annihilate that low-down card thief Tyson. It might even be entertaining!" Kin smiled, getting up. "Why don't you have a seat, and I'll go get some popcorn." Suddenly, the portal changed to show an image of two duelists, one of them Garnet. Koga sat back down."Still, judging from this school's reputation, it might still be a good idea to keep a close eye on things." he said, watching the duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He smiles looks like it's time for a front row seat to the best show in town!" he makes a chocolate bar appear on his lap "Want some?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Nah, I prefer ice cream. After all, all my beasts are sub-zero!" An ice-cream appears in Icicle Wizard's hand, which he passes to Kin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Me first," said Tyson as he drew. "First I set two cards. Now I play Jodie Kidd and end there."Â Â Garnet drew. "Heh. First I use Hamster Warrior's effect to directly summon him to the field. Now I play Spell Absorbtion, followed by Top Gear Test Track. Now I play Suzuki Liana, and choose to bring Jeremy Clarkson to the field."Â Â Â Â Â "Now I discard a card from my hand to inflict 600 Life Points damage to you, thanks to my Hamster Warrior! Now I tune both Jeremy Clarkson and Hamster Warrior to make another copy of Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters!"Â Â "Now my Guardian, attack Jodie Kidd! I set a card to finish my move."Â "I discard Kuriboh to reduce my battle damage to nothing."Â Tyson - 3400Garnet - 5000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He laughs slightly "Well at least your not cold hearted!" he laughs again "Maybe you should be a policeman when you're older 'FREEZE!'" he laughs again "Ok, bad jokes over" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Koga chuckled, watching the battle. "Look how well Garnet's doing!" he said. "Tyson doesn't stand a chance." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He sighs "If there's one thing you should know, it's never jump to conclusions, dont underestimate that guy, knowing a cheater like im, he'll have a good trick up his sleeve" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "He's not the only one with a few tricks up their sleeve though." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Tyson drew. "I reveal one of my face downs, my own Suzuki Liana! And with it, I'll summon Jeremy Clarkson, Speed Warrior! And I'll reveal my other face down, Chervolet Lacetti! With it, I'll summon James May."    "And now I'll tune my two monsters to make my own Syncro. Come forth, Jeremy Clarkson, Defender of Speed!" A miserable looking Jeremy appeared, and Garnet felt her heart break slightly to see him like that. I'll rescue you, I know I will.  "James' effect activates and you loose 300 Life Points. And now I'll use Jeremy's effect and I will send my top three cards to the Graveyard to bring back James May! And since Speed Warrior was Syncroed, I will return my Chervolet Lacetti to my hand. I'll set two and end." Garnet - 5700Tyson - 3400 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He smiles "Oh I agree, garnet has tricks up her sleeve twenty four-seven, with that bag of hers, anything can happen" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Hmm, looks like its Clarkson versus Hammond at the moment. This is almost as good as watching actual Top Gear!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Garnet drew. He doesn't want to destroy my Hamster because he needs him! She looked down at her hand. "I'll do nothing this turn." Tyson drew, not looking surprised. Instead, a nasty grin spread on his face. "I use MST on your Spell Absorbtion. Now I play James May, Captain Slow."  "And with that, I'll play Meteor of Destruction and activate Serial Spell! Now you loose 2000 Life Points!" Garnet - 4200Tyson - 3400 "Now I tune both my James cards for Captain Slow, Patriot of Spanners! And since you have two cards in your hand, you loose 600 Life Points."  Garnet - 3600Tyson - 3400 "Now I end my move. Your go Garnet." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He smiles "Well, that's no joke, but where are the Beetles?" he laughs Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Kin laughed. "Still, all jokes aside, Tyson does seem to have some sinister plan that he needs the hamster for. I wonder what he's up to..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "I suspect it has something to do with that guy they call the boss, Alan or something... and also... where on earth is the Stig!?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Maybe she's saving the Stig for something special." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: errr ... what about the Beetles? Garnet drew. She looked down at her hand, then observed the field. "I set a monster and finish." She watched Tyson draw. "I play Pot of Greed. Next, I activate Change of Heart, and I'll take control of your Hamster. Now I play Jimmy Carr, so come on, show me your hand." Garnet unwillingly revealed it to show she was holding Jaguar and Chibi Jeremy Clarkson. "Now you loose 200 Life Points."  Garnet - 3400Tyson - 3400 "And now, I call upon the power of this very card! It has been years since this card was last used, his power sealed away. Now I unleash it! I tribute Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters, Jeremy Clarkson, Defender of Speed, and James May, Patriot of Spanners, to play the only ... Andy Wilman!" Somewhere above their heads, thunder rumbled as a strong breeze picked up all around the island, and blowing Luke and Kin's snacks away at the same time (OOC: couldnt resist). [spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Summoned by sending to the Graveyard 1 "Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters", "Jeremy Clarkson, Defender of Speed" and "Captain Slow, Patriot of Spanners" from your field. When this card is Summoned, place on your field two Wilman Tokens (DARK/4-star/Warrior/2000/0) in Defence Mode. These Tokens can not attack, and can not be switched to Attack Mode. During the turn the Tokens are Summoned, you must Tribute them and this card's original ATK and DEF by the total ATK and DEF of the Tributed Tokens. By paying half your total Life Points, this card can directly attack (this effect can only be used once). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 He smiles "Knowing her, it's quite likely" he continues to watch "people like that Tyson kid realy make me sick..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 Kin stood up abruptly, taking out a card. "Gryphon, you know what to do." A gigantic bird of some sort flew out, catching the snacks in it's mighty talons and handing them back to the boys. His attention turned back to the screen. "This looks bad, Luke. Very, very bad." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 he smiles "Thanks... to be honest... that guy doesn't look that tough... I think that... he'll go down soon enough" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "Hopefully." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: Super, you did read the Lore right? Garnet's jaw had dropped. She never knew he would be this powerful! It was one of those things that she hadn't had a forewarning about. But worst of all, his effect had not yet been resolved. "Now I can activate Andy's effect and summon two Wilman Tokens to the field!"  "And next I follow the effect and Tribute them both to bring Andy's attack to 4000! Now I pay half my Life Points for a direct attack! You have no Kuriboh in your hand, let's see how you save yourself! Andy, direct attack and FINISH HER OFF!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 OOC: i did, but Luke can't read it remember? IC:He looks shocked "Then again... Garnet's gonna lose... i don't believe it... come on garnet, turn it around... please?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 13, 2009 Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "OMG, she's in real trouble. Has she got anything on her field or graveyard that can save her?" As the attack came closer and closer to Garnet, Kin looked increasingly worried. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 13, 2009 "i shore hope so..." He's sitting on the edge of his seat Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.