Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Crystal and Garnet stood/kneeled hugging each other for about five minutes before they finally decided to approach Athrun and Joanna. They found Joanna taking Athrun up to the infirmy. They didn't need to say anything; they knew Joanna knew. In silence, they followed her. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "I draw, and i'll use Cold wave! stopping spells and traps for 2 turns, next my sprite will attack Raiden and wipe him out! that will be all" Luke: 4000 [sprite - 4100ATK]Kin: 1900Raiden: 0 OOC: g2g eat, see ya in 30 mins Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "Well i guess thats the end of me...got to hand it to you luke youre a top notch duelist" (No wonder he's Obelisk Blue) Raiden decided to go find Arthrun "I havent seen him in awile" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: I destroyed sprite, and brought Luke's LP down to 1100, but no matter. Let's just say I decided not to attack, and I still have Icicle Dragon 1 on my field. "I'll draw, and I'll summon Icicle Eagle in attack mode!""Now by using my Icicle Storm Dragon's effect, I destroy the Icicle Eagle on my Field. But because of my Eagle's effect, your Flame Sprite is destroyed and you take 500 points of damage. I'll switch my Icicle Dragon 1 into attack mode, and attack you directly with both monsters. Oh, and because of the effect of my equip spell, my Storm dragon's on 3300 ATK! Now go, wipe out his Life Points!" The two dragons swoop towards the unprotected Luke, and a cloud of dust engulfs the arena."Don't forget Raiden, I am also a Blue. Good game." Kin walks away. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Garnet spotted Raiden approaching and didn't bother hiding her face. After all, she shouldn't be - it was only natural for one to mourn the loss of family. She waited for him to approach the solemn group. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Once at the infermary Athrun was placed on a bed where he rested silently. Crystal was sitting next to him along with Garnet. Jonanna was near his side as well. Damion was informed on what happened to his younger brother and sat in a corner of the room, silent. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Kin sees the solemn people in the infirmary. He knows instinctively that something is wrong. He walks up to them, meaning to ask what had happened, but a glance at Garnet and Cystals' faces was enough to tell him what had happened. Icicle Eagle flys out of its card, and lands on Kin's shoulder. He speaks to all the people at once, in their heads. "I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a brave man, and a true friend to my master and to all their companions. I know how hard it is to lose someone close to you." The great eagle blinks, and a spectral tear splashes to the ground where it instantly turns to ice. Kin bows his head respectfully. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "To think that this would happen..." said Damion with disbelief. Suddenly two more figures appeared in the infermary. Nightshroud and the puffy eyed Jade both appeared. Looks like everyone already aware." he said emotionless. The sight of AJ's death still had an impact on him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "Thank you," mumbled Crystal and Garnet together to Icicle Eagle. They said nothing more as they just watched Athrun with blank faces. And as they stood there, none of them noticed a blue reptile creature escaping out of the infirmy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: This better not be another plot twist, super'll be furious![/i] As Koga stood there in silence, Icicle Eagle started to say something in his head. "Master there's-" "Not right now Icicle Eagle" thought Kin, blocking him out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 In a void of nothing but white a pair of eyes opened. AJ lay in this void, looking around for some sign of anything, but nothing was visable. "So this is death huh?" he said to himself while examining the area. "At least it's not black." he said remembering his time in the Shadows. He began to walk foward, hoping that eventually he'd see something else. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 OOC: not really ... it's going to coincide with the TG plot Meanwhile outside the Academy, unknown to anyone, a shiny black duel runner pulled up outside. The rider, who happened to be wearing a black helmet, got off the duel runner, a black duel disk on his arm. Whistling to himself, he slowly removed the helmet and typically shook his hair. When he was done, he looked at the duel runner and a small smile crossed his lips. "How's that for an amateur motorcyclist?" he asked to no-one as he began to head off to the Academy, one hand in his pocket of his jeans as he walked. "Very good," a voice similiar to his answered. "You did cross Vietnam on a motorbike, didn't you?" "Well, we did cheat a little ... took us eight days plus a train journey. But let's put that aside ... after all, we've got business to attend to." And as he approached the front doors, the black helmet glistened nastily in the sunlight. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 He smiles "Oh dear.... looks like I'm a little trouble... UWAH!" He stands smiling as his life points plumit to 0 "Now then, I need to check on something urgently!" he sprints to the infirmary "Did what I think happened really happen!?" He says panting from running so far Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Suddenly another pair of eyes opened. "Ugh.....ngh!" Athrun's eyes began to open. Once they fully where he slowly sat up and everyone noticed him. He looked around the room to see Kin, Garnet, his mother, Joanna, Nightshroud and his gandmother, and his uncle all in the room as well. "All this just for me?" he said weakly. "Glad to see you're all worried but......." he took another glance around. "Where's dad? He didn't have a class did he? Classes are done for the day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 He mumbles under his breath "Judging by the atmosphere here.... I'd say it did realy happen.... I'm so sorry..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Athrun looked at him. "What happened?" He looked around at the room. "What's going on?!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "I'm sorry Athrun" says Kin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 He frowns "I'm sorry but it happened... and your dad is... well... I'm sorry" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Crystal bowed her head and gently put a hand on Athrun's shoulder. "Athrun, darling ... it's going to be difficult to say this, but ... I'm afraid your dad has ... passed away." ~Meanwhile~ The man arrived inside the building and headed for Chancellor Sheppard's office. He knocked and was almost immediately allowed in. The moment Sheppard saw him, he bolted upright and watched as the man took a seat. "I never knew you were coming this early James," said Sheppard, leaning forwards slightly. He eyed the helmet. "Did you arrive my duel runner?" "I did. Is the car park safe? That duel runner belongs to the first generation, it's got speeds up to 150mph, about 320 bhp..." he continued to list the facts, challenging Sheppard to look as if he was really paying attention. "The car park's perfectly safe," said Sheppard at the end of the rant. "But James, I want to know why you've returned after so many years. I thought you had forgotten your duelling roots when you started Top Gear." "I've come back to settle what should have been settled all those years ago ... you may recall your precessor had to deal with us three going into a cave and taking cards." Sheppard nodded. "I have never forgotten the incident ... and I wish to settle this once and for all." He suddenly activated his duel disk and a sudden breeze sweapt around the room as Sheppard was blown backwards. Now with Sheppard out of the way, James moved to his computer. "...James...?" He ignored the chancellor and found the details he needed. Without another word he left the room. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Athrun sat silent. What was he hearing? What was this?! "Heh....heheh....yeah right. That...that wouldn't happen. Joanna where's my dad?" Joanna didn't speak. Tears slowly fell from her face. "Uncle Damion, You know where he is don't you?" Damion just sat silent. "Nightshroud...my dad is always with you. Please, just tell me where he is!!!" Nightshroud sad nothing either. Jade just lowered her head. This wasn't funny anymore. Where was his dad?! "Garnet! You're not going to go along with this! Where is he? WHERE'S DAD?!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldeneagle Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Icicle Eagle speaks in Athrun's head, forgetting the lizard it just saw. "It is as she says, Athrun-san. Your father has departed this world." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "i'm sorry but it's all true, he's gone down below to protect us all from the Allies of justice... gone forever and all eternity..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 "Athrun, he's dead!" Garnet almost yelled, more tears down her face. "I don't want to shout at you like this, but he's gone! And there's nothing we can do to save him!" She stomped her foot in the very manner she would do if she was playing her Princess deck. ~Meanwhile~ The blue reptile thing that had escaped out of the infirmy found James walking across the grounds, humming to himself. Noting the black helmet, the reptile approached him and changed into a form only Crystal would have known too well. Even James looked slightly stunned. "You can't be Crystal Maxwell," he said to the female figure, taking in the heavy makeup, mini-skirt and heeled boots. "Of course I'm not. I'm Dark Crystal, and I escaped from Crystal when she became too upset about the loss of darling AJ," said Dark Crystal, approaching James in a rather catwalk-like manner. She placed one hand on his chest. "I can see through you James May. You're not yourself." She smirked. "I see darkness is eloping us." She moved closer so their noses were almost touching. She continued in a whisper, "I want to make a deal." James also smirked. "I like you," he said. "What sort of deal are we talking about?" (OOC: btw I've changed Dark Crystal's theme) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 He sighs "I just wish it didn't have to come to something like this... if I knew where the body was... a while ago... i could have sacrificed myself to save him for you... but I'm afraid it's a little... deep down for that to happen..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Athrun was silent. It wasn't a joke.....it wasn't a lie.....it was true. His father was dead. He shook slightly. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to think. Tears slowly fell from his eyes. "N-n-no.......no!" Athrun couldn't think of words...he couldn't believe it. He just sat in his bed and cried slowly. "Athrun......" said Joanna with massive grief in her voice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.