Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 ((How should we meet?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 you could probably come out because of the commotion that happened in the class. "I hate the voices in my head" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 ((kk)) Kenta walked out, and saw Ryu. "Hi. My name is Kenta. You are?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 He looks behind and sees kenta" oy, finally someone who isn't a spirit, my name is Josep!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 ((lol. It's Ryu now xD)) "Nice to meet you. I'm very bored... Even though what happened in there was good for a bit... Wanna duel?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 OOC:I can't remember my own son's name....yeesh Ryu:you know what...yeah, I need something normal for a change. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 "Who goes first?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 I'm a courteous guy. you first....(he places his deck in the disk slot. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 "I'll set 2 cards, and a defense monster. You're up." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 One card face down and 1 defense monster, end! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 "I'll activate my 2 face-downs. 2 copies of Greed! Then I'll set another monster and another defense monster. Go on." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 hmm, not letting up on your guard eh? then I set another monster and end! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 "I flip summon Hiro's Shadow Scout, causing you to draw and show me 3 cards and discard the spells within them! And because of my 2 Greeds, you take 1000 damage for each! That's 3000 damage! I'll set a monster, and another card and end my turn." LP: Ryu: 1000Kenta: 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 OOC:Holy trash I didn't know what greed you were talking about till now. dang, then I'm gonna have to step it up! I set two cards Then I activate my trap Dragon's rage!Then I flip up my 2 luster dragons! then I summon Magna Drago! I'll synch them for, Trident Dragion! I'll destroy my face down's to have my dragion attack your three monsters! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 "I activate Waboku before the attack hits, so my monsters aren't destroyed! You attacked (among others) Morphing Jar. Game over. We both discard our hands and draw 5. We both lost." Kenta: 0000Ryu: 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 well, that works out just as well(he says laughing) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Ooc:bored duel anyone Jacoby bored too death walks out the obelisk dorm half asleep and looking for a duel Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 "That was the quickest duel I've ever had" Kenta said laughing. "Wait... I think I remember you... I never learned your name... Was your dad Seijin?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Jacoby now just waking up walks thru the woods still looking for a duel Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Yeah, you heard of my dad, was he really that much of a nut? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Ooc: someone please duel me PLEASE im so bored Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 "No, I travel a lot and once my dad took me to see his old friends. I have an excellent memory... He took me when I was 3, and I still remember each one. He took me to see Seijin and I remember you in the background, behind him. Maybe you heard of MY dad, Kent?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Jacoby walks towards the main building and see people talking and said "Hy im Jacoby whats your name." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Ryu:Kent,kent,kent,Jacoby, and I'm Ryu!(he says to both of them) OOC:Don't worry, I'll duel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Ooc: alright im just so boredJacoby:"Hey Ryu is it you want to duel?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.