Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--ah, i see

 

Athrun walked out of the Slifer dorms and hoped on his duel runner. "Wonder where everone is?" He reved up the engine and took of towards the school.

 

~meanwhile~

 

"You said Lucy was the one?"

 

"Yeah, if i'm correct, i could sense Bloodlust when i was around her." Ruby told her master.

 

"Well then i guess we have to find Lucy if we want to find Bloodlust eh?" AJ stated. Ruby nodded and AJ walked threw the halls in search of the girl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lucy was laying down on her bed in the Obelisk Blue Girls dorm, looking at the Bloodlust card. "She said she would help me kill my father's killer... I've always wanted that so bad... I cant turn it down, I'm going to have to help her! This isn't for me anymore... This is for dad..." Lucy said to herself. As soon as she finished, tears strolled down her cheek.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Let's talk this over like adults Bloodlust. No funny tricks, no childish jeering. I need to get a few things straight caus I think you're wasting your time. You said my mum took you away from Satsujin, your love. How did she exactly?" asked Garnet as she leaned against a tree and folded her arms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bloodlust looked at the tree behind Garnet and smirked. "Your mother was the one who agreed with Kataoz the spirit tree for me to become her slave for eternity. When I chose to go with Satsujin instead, around 5 years later, I was dragged back to her & now I know not where my beloved Satsujin is..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"When did she? I've seen my mum's memory, by the time you had been swallowed up and killed, she had only arrived at the scene literally two minutes ago. She never agreed for you to become your slave. And anyway she never wanted your company around either. If you ask me, I think someone tampered with you which made you left with no choice but to follow my mum around.

 

"And by the way, I want to ask you, why did you write just MY name on the board? What about Athrun?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack had simply dropped his jaw. Jacoby left in mid duel, when he thought he had it won. Jacoby didn't stay long enough to see Zack play Threatening Roar, and he was extremely angry. He could've won, he had it. He angrily walked around campus, past the trees. He wasn't going to let this happen to him. He looked around for Jacoby, so he could finish his duel. Until their duel was finished, Zack kept all the cards from his last duel on his duel disk, so he could continue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And there behind Garnet & Macabre stood tall & proud in the sunlight, none other than Kataoz. "Oh Bloodlust, you have been a most obedient servant... I will make sure you are payed in advance for letting me forever track down this girl! You will not regret this Bloodlust!""I know my lord... I know..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...