Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal had resorted to asking her Dark Magician for help. However he seemed to be puzzled. In fact, all her other magicians did. "Her bleeding is strange ... I can't think of anything that can help it, it's not a physical wound or a wound inflicted by normal means of magic. This will take some time to ponder."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack turned his attention towards the emergency for just a second. He thought for a moment, and said "Well, it's bleeding. Don't any of you know how to treat bleeding?" He said with a bit of a 'duh' face. He turned his attention back to the duel. "Jacob, you need to flip up your monster because of my swords card." He pointed to his Swords of Revealing Light hologram on the field. "You also do understand you are losing Life Points with Shadowknight still on the field, right?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack said with a smirk "Not quite, I activate Giant Trunade, and I reset my card. Now it's your turn." He sat down for a moment, because his right ankle had been in pain. He waited for Jacoby's turn. He had things pretty well planned, but a couple things were worrying him. He could only hope everything would go correctly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack rolled his eyes and smiled "I just said that. It is your turn." He sat back down, and gripped his right ankle. It wasn't that painful, but it was that annoying. Great Angel Dragon appeared, and wispered to Zack "When am I going to come in?" Zack quickly covered Great Angel Dragon's mouth. He swiftly wispered to him "Ssshhh! Be quiet!" Great Angel Dragon pulled off Zack's hand and said "How is that ankle?" Zack replied immediately "Fine. I'm fine."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack smirked "Hiez's effect activates! Now that he is destroyed, I can Special Summon High Angel Riez in attack mode! Not only that, he's removed from play! Now I have 4 LIGHT monsters that are removed from play, so now I can Special Summon Great Angel Dragon! Now I activate My second Pot of Greed, and I draw 2 cards! I activate MST and destroy your face down, and I then activate Apocalyptical Judgement! I destroy my High Angel, and remove your monster! Now, Great Angel Dragon, attack!"

 

OOC: Responses?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...