Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Sure why not, I could use some cash....and apparently the cameras tell who gets what in their bank accounts, of course it makes dating impossible on this island.....you first! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 i play two card facedown then play double summon and play zure knight of dark world in attack mode and summon Reige,gatekeeper of darkworld in defence your turn Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Ryu:Dark world........hmm, then I set a monster and 2 cards face down, I end. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hikariattacks Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Hikari approaches both duelists but stands a distance away from them, so that he can see the cars they're both using but also what both duelists look like"Hmm, Cash? my deck definantly needs a small boost, ahahah, it's settled then""Hikari!!! what are you planning!?" questions winged dragon"A suprise, shall one say? ahaha, yes, one shall say that indeed""I worry about you sometimes" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Ryu: you gonna take your turn?OOC:I know he's gone, but here's hoping. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Ooc sorry fo the wait Jacoby:i activate my facedown card skull layer then activate heavy storm and destroy all spell and trap cards on the field then i sacrifice Reige to summon Goldd wu lord of the darkworld then i attack your facedown monster with goldd then attack you directlyRyu:2200jacoby:4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Actually my face-down was a masked dragon! and for your second attack another Masked dragon, but for my last trick I summon red-eyes black chick! is that all, or is it my turn? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 your turn Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Josep: awesome, I draw! then I activate my own heavy storm! any response? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 no none watso ever Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 then, now I special Summon, The red-eyes black dragon!(his father's favorite dragon card) then I normal summon my luster dragon! and I have Red-eyes attack Goldd and Luster Dragon attack Zure!I set a card and end. Ryu:4000jacoby:3800 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 ok i draw i play one card face downthen i play two pot of greeds then i play lightning vortex and destroy all your monsters then i play call of the haunted and special summon Goldd then summon beige and attack you directly ryu:100jacoby:3800 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Ryu:I activate Mirror Force! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 i activate my facedown trap jammer Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Josep: too bad, you just set it down this turn! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 crap forgot Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Ryu:My turn? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 yea its your turn Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Ryu: all right! I draw! I activate my monster reborn! to bring back Red Eyes! now then I also summon my Blizzard Dragon! now, I have him attack your Goldd and then Blizzard attacks directly! I set a card and end! Ryu:4000Jacoby:1900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 OOC: Hirikiri, our duel isn't over. And more importantly, it wouldn't be because you've godmodded. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 OOC:He's gone.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 OoC: I feel like I missed something... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 OOC:I'm alone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 OOC: No. And when do you think hikirikiri will be on? Our duel is still unfinished. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 OOC:He left us both....god dang it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.