Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "What! I can't say ______? great, that ruins many of my songs." he said disgruntled."But as long as they don't ruin my favorite Emotions, I'm fine." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Maiden looked surprised. "What do you mean you can't say the word happy? Why does it not effect me?" Garnet pondered but it just didn't make sense. "Maiden's right, how come she can say it and you can't?" asked Garnet curiously. "Unless...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Stop joking, as long as you haven't lost against the knight yourself, you can still feel and say the emotion! Oh and the maiden thinks I have the IQ of an apple? Well here, let me tie two ends of a string together for you!" He puls a string out of his pocket and ties the ends together "There!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Maiden immediately facepalmed. "You see why I deem you unintelligent? Why don't you go and study philosophy, THEN you'll understand what I mean!" She held her nose high into the air and Garnet shook her head. "I'm sorry Luke but I can see her point," she said sadly. "She wasn't literally saying you couldnt tie two pieces of string together ... she was saying you couldn't take what she said and work out her meaning, hence being unable to tie two meanings together to get one proper one." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 He laughs "Oh heck, i knew what she meant, I was just joking about her 'philopasy' or whatever it is, sorry, if I'm offending anyone but..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Maybe the spirits can say it becuase the aren't effected by the Knights." "The how come i can't say the word happy?" Athrun sweatdropped and turned to him. "You just did." "Well i didn't say it before becuase i didn't know what emotion you meant." Athrun facepalmed." "Anyway Maiden, could you tell us how we defeat these things before we lose all our emtions?" Athrun asked while turning to face her. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Garnet shot Luke a look telling him not to make himself seem very stupid. "She's like that so leave it." Maiden straightened up and said, "I'm sorry but I don't know. I think I could say the word happy because I am not as dependant on emotions as you are. As you may tell, I consider emotions useless." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "oh right... yeah... sorry... as I said earlyer, you can say the emotion so long as you have not lost against the emotion knight that steals that one already..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Well, that just seems harsh, I take pride of my emotions." he says making himself feel self-important."Without emotions, there's no strength in my attacks..." he says despite knowing he's not all that strong. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Athrun put a hand to his chin. "I understand a bit better. I need to go ask dad a bit more about this. I'll see you guys later." Athrun turns and walks away from the group, with Junk Warrior following. --i need to go and cut the lawns, i'll be back around 1:30, maybe 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 OoC: OK see ya! And super, you've spelt happiness wrong on the front page Garnet whispered to Ryu, "You forget Maiden's very self-important and likes to talk to ... ah ... "intelligent" people." She stopped whispering, aware Maiden was watching her. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "uhm, okay.....but still, I don't like being called Unintelligent." then suddenly a paper fan comes out of his deck and smacks him."Well that's because you're stupid!"Ryu sweats a little." why do you have to torture me?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Well, i think that if we don't do something about this, who knows what can happen, and..." he looks at maiden "Insulting people because they don't quite understand you won't help will it...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Maiden looked very offended. "I would have thought you would understand me perfectly. Obviously not. I refuse to take part in any more of this conversation. Good day, people as intelligent as a Berserk Gorilla." With an air of being offended she disappeared back into her card. Garnet immediately facepalmed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Ah! Sorry! i didn't mean to offend you, it's just not nice to insult people..." he looks at the floor as if to say 'i'm sorry...' "i don't like to be insulted..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "well, looks like we're bad at small talk with duel spirit girls" he gets smacked again by Marie." seriously I'll fight back eventually!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Nor does Maiden," said Garnet quickly. She sighed. "This is going to be fun. I'm hanging out with a duel spirit that hates being offended, and a friend who also hates being offended. If you two ever get engaged, remind me to send you flowers every day for however long you stay married." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 He looks at garnet with those line shaped anime style eyes "What's that supposed to mean...?" He folds his arms as if cross with her Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Wait who's she talking about?" he gets smacked again, this one almost knocks him out."my head...is pounding..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Garnet just tutted. "Can't even take a joke, what are you like?" She rolled her eyes. "Nor can you understand sarcasim for that matter." She looked into her bag. "Have I got anything for lack of humour? Er .... no. Shame." She closed the bag again and looked at Luke. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 He looks down and talks to garnet in a shyish tone "Stop it... please... you're starting to hurt me... it's not my falt... it's just how i am... ok... please stop being mean..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Garnet took out a small bottle containing clear liquid and chucked it to Luke. "Drink it, it'll cheer you up. Squeeze the bottle but remember just one drop will do, otherwise you'll be in hysterics." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Oro? what's going on here?" he says as he tries to catch the fan from hitting him but he misses." ow! why, what did I do?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 He hands it back to Garnet "I'm not upset, you're just kinda hurting my feelings a bit, that's all, I don't need this, whatever it is... but thanks anyway" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Suit yourself." Garnet took the bottle back and put it in her bag. "That was a cheering up remedy, my own recipe. It works, I know because everyone who's tried it before has been fine. Well, except for the cat but he was bit of an oddity." She shook her head, then smiled sweetly. "Anyway, what are we gonna do now?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.