Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "What cat? where?" he looks around, apparently he's taken too many hits to the head.Marie actually looks worried. "Oh crap...I think I hit him too hard that time.damn! I went too far." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 He smiles back at garnet "Well... i dunno, whatever friends do I guess... or we find out about those knights... or something of the sort..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Look at all the pretty lights." he's staggering and about to fall.Oh god, I knocked his brain out of place...Ryu...Ryu are you okay, I didn't mean it, oh god..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Come on let's track down those Knights," said Garnet, shutting her bag. "I'm bored." She turned to Ryu. "Coming?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "I'm perfectly fine Miss Mayor..." he faints on the ground.Marie begins panicking,"Oh god, I'm supposed to be his guardian, and I killed him! what would dad say if he found out." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Raiden walks over to Garnet,Luke and Ryu "Hey guys whats up? uhh Ryu dude you okay?" Raiden had noticed that Ryu was staggering Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Something tells me he has to recover from brain damage more than he has to hunt down knights, why don't we just go together garnet? But also, we'll have to live normaly for the knights to appear anyway..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Knights? you mean like Dragon slaying maiden rescuing Mideval times Swords and Sorcery My class on WoW those Knights why would there be knights at Duel Academy? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 He explains the knights to raiden "Basicly they steal your emotions uhm... what's your name... it's Raiden wasn't it..." He wonders if one will confront him again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 oh...those arent the good kinds of knights and youre saying they only appear when we live typical lives? hmmm Oh by the way Garnet have you seen Sapphire i wanted to take her to the Beach today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Garnet shook her head. "Actually Luke, what happens if you do meet a Knight? Or can you not say?" She looked at him curiously. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Okay...I'm fine" he says getting up."just a little woozy" he looks at Marie and Smiles."so you do care.""You're a moron. but we can't have you dying on me. what kind of guardian would I be if you died,what would Marcus think?""Now I get it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 he smiles "Oh I can say, basicly, they say 'Duel me' point to the person who's emotion has triggered it's appearance and then you duel, but if you lose, the you lose the emotion the knight takes, like I did"meanwhile, Saphire sat on a bench in the forst, the place she first met Raiden, that's why she's there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 can these knights be killed? like by any means at all? or is there a specific way to kill them? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "I don't know Raiden, but, i don't know if they've ever been beaten, so I gues that's our only hope, duel and win" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "OK. So come on, let's see how that Knight fares." Garnet began walking, then stopped and turned to Luke and Raiden. "Well don't just stand there, come on!" she said with an air of impatience. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Thanks (thats all i needed to know) i gotta go find Sapphire kay see ya guys! Raiden ran off knowing where sapphire probably was he went into the forest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Well, I'm coming, and Raiden isn't anyway, come on, I need to get my _________ back!" he runs up to and then walks with garnet, thinking to himself: she's pretty cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 "Well, I feel like a third wheel, so I'll go looking around by my own. If I die then I just want to say, You all rock! see ya!" he walks away from them two. OOC:I'll be gone for a while, I'll try to get back on. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Dark if these Knights DO attack Duel academy ill need some kind of insurance against them (of course dont worry if the knights attack ill be ready) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Garnet moved alongside Luke. "I wonder when a Knight will appear ... I have to see them for myself. If only Maiden wasn't mad with you..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 --back, but not for too long Athrun was walking in the woods towards his dorm. "I'm not sure what these Knights are after, but how do we beat them if they don't show up?" Junk Warrior scrathed his head.  "Not sure but at least i can still say what emotions have been lost. You think only the guys that lose to them lose their emotions?" "Probably, but we won't know until we lose against a Knight." Just then Athrun smiles. "But we won't have to worry. We won't lose right?" Junk Warrior punched the air. "Yeah! There's no way we can!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Saphire doesn't notice Raiden nearby, she sighs "So many happy meories... well.... more like one memory... not necesaryly a happy one..."OOC: STEIN YOU HAVEN'T GOT THIS AT ALL, number 1] 1 control the knights, number 2] for the anger knight to appear, you have to be angry! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Raiden hears her talking to herself "Oh hey sapphire heheh how did i know id find you here?" whats up? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 --well Athrun is anger know, and sry but i haven't been on too much lately so i missed alot of stuff! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.