Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: *sigh* guys, I really don't want to report you, but you have to follow the Advanced Clause in the Roleplaying Rules from August 2nd to September 2nd.

 

Zack stared into Luke's eyes with suspicious intent, examining him, which apparently wasn't working. Afterwards, he rolled his crystal blue eyes, shrugged his average sized shoulders, and said "Thank you Captain Obvious. Do you plan on becoming a comedian?" He bent down to the grassy green ground and picked up his broked alarm clock. He carefully dropped the alarm clock near his foot and he rocketed his foot up towards the alarm clock, and it flew up about to the size of Zack's face. He used his wings to send the annoying contraption flying towards the forest. He turned to Luke and Garnet and said "Happy now?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OoC: awesome, the Advanced Claus says a good post is either 4 sentences or a minimum of 2 lines

 

Garnet shook her head. "No ... I haven't found any Knights. And Luke, I am going to take this time to tell you that Maiden doesn't like anyone who either insults or mocks her - remember she's quite full of herself - or she deems unintelligent, and unfortunately you fit in both categories. Saying sorry isn't enough. Look, I'll talk it over with her, see if she'll budge."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Oh..." he looks down and frowns "I don't like knowing I've hurt someone inside... and... and... well, it's your duel spirit Garnet, I can't realy let go of it without fixing the problem... i just won't feel right deep inside me..." He said it all in a shy tone that could leave him close to crying.

 

OOC: g2g eat, brb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet shook her head and sighed. "What did I do to end up like this? Excuse me for a moment Luke, Zack." She slidded away from them, pulled out Maiden's card and waited until she appeared. "Look, you've just made one of my friends depressed -"

 

"Like I care. He's unintelligent," said Maiden shirtily. "Now if this is about Luke or Ryu, do NOT call me again, thank you very much!" With that she disappeared back into her card. Garnet stowed her away.

 

"Fine! Don't expect me to use you for duels for a while!" she snapped at her deck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As bad as Zack wanted to laugh, he made sure that he didn't, and also made sure that it didn't look like he did. His face completely straight, and if needed, he could look someone in the eye and lie to them. He turned to Garnet and said "Um.....exactly what are you talking about, with these Knights?" with curiosity, and a touch of worry.

 

OOC: Sorry, I misinterpreted the rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryu had woken up, he had found himself asleep again, another narcolepsy attack it seemed." crap, why the hell does this keep happening?" he says with a little worry, he's not sure why he keeps fainting so suddenly, but he shakes off the idea quickly, he looks around and only sees the trees that were there when he collapsed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OoC: its OK

 

Garnet turned back to Zack. "These Knights are appearing and duelling people. It seems as if they react to emotions, because now Luke can't say the word happy. I think he lost to a Knight ... right now we're trying to lure more Knights."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack thought very hard for a moment. Emotion stealing knights? This had seemed like an interesting topic for the puzzled duelist. Perhaps, if he had shown a classic styled happiness montage to Luke, it could re-awaken his inner emotions. Of course, he had just woke up, so his ideas were not so bright. He believed that emotions were made from your inner light, and no one could take away your inner light. Maybe the knights were blocking the emotions? No, what could they do with that? The stealing emotions idea seemed a little more sensable, considering that they were probably planning something with the emotions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack turned to Luke, and said "I believe that these knights aren't stealing your happiness, they are blocking it. I was taught that emotions come from your inner light, and I was also taught that your inner light cannot be taken awake. Perhaps your happiness is dormant?". He was not sure if he was right, but from what he was taught about inner light, it could be. He was still quite puzzled about these knights, exactly where did they come from? What were they after? From what his Uncle told him about Peter, he was sure they were after Luke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...