Negimalevolent Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 OOC: No, but if you were following the plot, it'd be easy to tell what they are, also, not much seems to happen overnight anymore Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 --i take it i missed a bit, fantastic (sarcasm) AJ was wondering around the school grounds. He had alot of thoughts running threw his mind. "Sin and now these Knights that steal emotions? I'm worried about the kids. I know they're strong duelists, but.....heh, Crystal's right. As much as i try to stay my old self, parental instincts just take over." AJ looks nervously out towards the forest. "I hope they're alright." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 ((So, what's the current plot?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 OOC: Plot is partly on the fist post under 'plot' the rest you'll have to figure out, also, I'm not here tomorrow. IC:Luke goes back to the beach, but something feels a little different this time around, he doesn't know what it is and he takes a seat in his normal spot by the sea as the tide slowly goes out in front of him, with the relaxing sounds of the waves being all he can hear Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Joanna hadn't seen Athrun in a couple of days. She wasn't too sure of his werabouts but she wanted to see him. Being in Obelisk and having a friend in Slifer wasn't the best thing she had done. Getting mocked by her other dorm mates wasn't fun, but she thought little of it. "Hm....i wonder where he could be around this time." ~meanwhile, at the hall of Justice.....oh wait, wrong story...XD~ Athrun was at the Lighthouse (how clique) looking out at the ocean. "How do we get those Knights to show up? We can't take them out if they don't show their faces!" "Do you even know if they have faces?" asked Junk Warrior. Athrun shrugged. "It was just a assumption." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 As Luke is sitting down, the sand beneath him starts to shift a little, in surprise, he jumps up, and the sand beaneath him falls into a dark cave under the beach! Of corse, it's a rather big fall, and he screams "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" before hitting he ground, his body stings a bit, but apart from that, he is unharmed in even the slightest way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Athrun hears a scream and looks towards the beach. "Sounded like Luke. Come on!" Junk Warrior nods and they run towards the beach. Once there they find Luke. "We heard a scream. You alright?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 He looks up at Anthrun "Oww..... I've just fell a good 6ft... I'm feeling a little pain but-" Suddenly there's a flash of light inside the cave and an eerie voice follows it "Duel me" Luke scutters to the back of the cave in feer "Oh my God! It's one of the knights!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Garnet suddenly appeared by her brother, then looked down at Luke. "Ooooo." She took out what looked like a lightbulb and spun something near the base, immediately lighting it up. She chucked it down at Luke and it floated by him, providing him with light. "There you go." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Athrun glanced at the Knight. "So this is one of them huh?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Ooc whats going on guysIc:Jacoby hears a camotion at the beach so he runs towards the beach in a mad dash and runs into athrum and luke and sees luke is terrified out of his mind and asks luke "what is going?" an then sees the knight in the cave and asks,"whos that?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Joanna arrived at the docks but saw no sign of Athrun or anyone. "Where is everyone?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 He shouts to Garnet "Thank you!" He turns back to the knight "looks like I have no choice... Duel!" Luke: 4000Knight: 4000 Luke draws a card "I'll go first, I place a monster face down, along with two face down cards, that's all!"The knight goes next "i draw, I summon my mystic Tomato! Next I play heavy storm, now my tomato attack!" luke breaks into a smirk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Garnet took out a funny looking oblong box from her bag, which showed them a live feed of the duel. "Hey Jacoby, Luke's currently stuck duelling a Knight. Fortunately that lightbulb I threw down is no ordinary lightbulb; it's a Spybulb, so I can see everything that it happens to have the camera on. That way we can watch the duel happen." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Athrun looks at the Knight. "Luke better win this. Or else he'll be down 2 emetions." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Garnet looked down. "Athrun, what emotion is the Knight?" yelled Garnet. "It can't be the happy Knight, can it?" She waited for an answer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Athrun wandered for a minute. "I was pretty worried when i heard the scream, i thought Luke was hurt. Then Luke was pretty freaked out by the Knight. So if i had to guess probably the Fear Knight." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Jacoby looks at Garnet and says,"thats cool but i have a question What does this Knight have against Luke anyways?"Then Jacoby calls out lukes name and throws him 2 card and says, "use these cards and he want stand a chance." The cards thrown was Zoa and metal morph jacoby's best cards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Luke smiles "heh, the monster you attacked was my Stone statue of the Aztecs, which means not only do you take the 600 point battle damage, you take another 600!" The knight laughs and takes the damage "fine, I set a face down and end" Luke: 4000knight: 2800 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 "The Knights are appearing out of nowhere," explained Garnet. "They appear when a certain emotion is heavily felt - in this case, fear. They challenge people to duels, and if you lose you lose the emotion. No one knows what happens if you win ... Luke's already lost to the Happy Knight, we just have to hope he won't lose against the Fear Knight." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Jacoby notices and understands what the knights are all about and asks another question,"what happens if he loses agaonst the fear knight?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Garnet blinked. "I thought I told you if you loose against the Knights you lose the emotion that triggered them to arrive to you..." She looked at him. "Or did you doze off when I explained?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 "Oh im sorry i didnt here that part." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Luke shouts to Garnet "This can't be the fear knight, this I felt fear when the knight aleady appeared, it must be something else!" He turns back to the duel "I draw, I play MST!" the knight laughs as the face down is destroyed "next I summon Raging Flame Sprite! And play A sacrifice for speed! Annyway this kid can attack Directly!" The knight laughs as he takes 100 points of damage "But now I can attack again!" the knight gives a grunt so what, I take 100 points more, so what!?" Luke breaks into a smile, "I'd watch your mouth if I were you!" the knight takes 1100 points of damage "What the!?" Luke explains th concept "Each time this guy attacks directly sucessfuly, he gets a 1000 point bonus! Anyway, I end with Swords of Revealing Light!" Knight: 1600 [3]Luke: 4000 [0] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 5, 2009 Report Share Posted August 5, 2009 Garnet just blinked even more, then opened her bag and took out a bottle full of chocolate-coloured liquid. "Are you quite sure you don't need to wash out your ears? If you do want to use it, two drops in each year will suffice. Be careful not to spill any either, this is my last bottle." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.