Duel Spirits

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bubonic Vermin. Hands down.

He has been in my fun deck since 2002. Their crazy swarming and stalling has won me plenty duels. Plus its a friggen hamster' date=' your cant top that.

[/quote']

Nimble monga so thur.

plague carrying hamster > fast squrriel

bubonic hamster does not carry a pluage.

tbh, troop dragon is better >:3

the bubonic plague is what its named after. Its japenese name was Death Hamster.

I never did like troop dragon

He has been in my fun deck since 2002. Their crazy swarming and stalling has won me plenty duels. Plus its a friggen hamster' date=' your cant top that.

[/quote']

Nimble monga so thur.

the bubonic plague is what its named after. Its japenese name was Death Hamster.

But Troop Dragon has spears D:

[/quote']

Nimble monga so thur.

But not fuffy deathness, and he has to die to use his effect, so no swarming.

[/quote']

Nimble monga so thur.

But not fuffy deathness, and he has to die to use his effect, so no swarming.

use troops effect, summon junk syncron = PROFIT

If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle' date=' select and Special Summon 1 "Troop Dragon" from your Deck to your side of the field. Then shuffle your Deck.

[/quote']

wull still.

And he can be searched via giant rat and masked dragon.

giant germ can summon 2 instead of 1, does 500 damage, and is dark so can be tomatoed. and troop dragon is a wind btw.

If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle' date=' select and Special Summon 1 "Troop Dragon" from your Deck to your side of the field. Then shuffle your Deck.

[/quote']

wull still.

And he can be searched via giant rat and masked dragon.

giant germ can summon 2 instead of 1, does 500 damage, and is dark so can be tomatoed. and troop dragon is a wind btw.

IDC

ARMORED LIZARD HAS 1500 ATK AND CAN BE SUMMONED BY BIRTHRIGHT, SWING OF mmrs AND GIANT RAT.

idk' date=' space mambo is in space, and is big. AND he is in SPACE.

[/quote']

Armored lizard can throw plasma energy blasts.

Cuz he is JUST THAT AWESOME.

GIANT. FLOATING. SPACE. FISH/SHIP. IN SPACE

GIANT. GREEN. LIZARD. WITH. BLUE ARMOR. IN A VOLCANO.

Fine, we'll call it a draw. Because you obviously do not see the epicness of Space Mambo.

idk' date=' space mambo is in space, and is big. AND he is in SPACE.

[/quote']

Armored lizard can throw plasma energy blasts.

Cuz he is JUST THAT AWESOME.

GIANT. FLOATING. SPACE. FISH/SHIP. IN SPACE

GIANT. GREEN. LIZARD. WITH. BLUE ARMOR. IN A VOLCANO.

Fine, we'll call it a draw. Because you obviously do not see the epicness of Space Mambo.

Armored lizard appeared in the anime in a MAIN characters deck. Thus he is better.

I'd have to say either Exodia, Sangan, or Wall of Illusion.

My friends know my Exodia deck so much, they fear it. They are afraid of attacking face downs, because they are worried it's either a Wall of Illusion, Jujitsu Master, or something that's going to get me an Exodia piece. So, they never attack, and I tell them "If you don't attack, I'll get the pieces for sure." So they attack a Wall of Illusion, or Sangan.

I also used my pieces to "accidentally" drop my hand, and they see some pieces thar, and teh r all liek "Oh noez! He'z gut 3 uf teh piecez!" and they panic.

So, what's yours?

my Duel Spirit would be Pikeru :)

I put her in every Deck I made (randomly) and it always gives me some life regardless of what I play against.

And the most funny thing about it is.. has anyone seen (in the anime) when Yugi was fighting Arcana/Pandora and there was a scene where he shuffled his Deck and drew Dark Magician? I can do the same with Pikeru for some reason.. from the moment I pulled that card from its pack about 4 years ago, I've been lucky when I draw her lol :D

Archived