Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i am afraid to see HIS avis STFU NOW O-O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Me and Rua demand we go to elite! You have to say Teh Rua now. Charmander is Rua...... -_- WHY MUST LIFE BE CRUEL! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 I am pissed.... Monkey won the damn contest, Everyone is useing Rua avis now... I mean... WTF!!!one!!!!111!!!!shift!!!shift!!!!!pokemon1!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 I am pissed.... Monkey won the damn contest' date=' Everyone is useing Rua avis now... I mean... WTF!!!one!!!!111!!!!shift!!!shift!!!!![b']pokemon[/b]1!!!! I loled. Back then when I was Rua121Lua, I was the only, I repeat ONLY RUA. And I have been the only Rua, until he became a fad. I loved Rua before this even happened! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Im not using a Rua Avi though, blame Rua. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Yeah I blame Rua for that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 lol. i blame him. i am using 1 cuz in NA he is Leo ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 lol. i blame him. i am using 1 cuz in NA he is Leo ;3 I know, but I feel Rua is better. I live in NA, Sleepy Hollow to be exact. -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Well I got a new one that fits me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Yes you do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 he does O_o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Inorite? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Inorite? -.- i asked a question Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 I was responding to Teh Rua... And you Leo, I do... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Nice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 I'm back!! ^_^how many pages i missed ·_· Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 I don't know. I don't remember you post so... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 I'm back!! ^_^how many pages i missed ·_· i am guessing around 20-30 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 6 stars :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Congrats Emo-te Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 6 stars :3 Congrats:D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Awww shucks, you guise r 2 nice :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Yeah, sure whatever. I take what I said back. I refuse being nice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 you're leaving ·_·anyway, congratulations!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.