Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Epic.[/sprites] Zexion, where is my Xion sig?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 lol. i think you have rmeo posts then me now leaxaues =O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 This tag is also on SCGC. It didn't take too much skill, so I don't expect that good of comments. ^_^ [spoiler=SCGC Forums Virus] CnC? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 This tag is also on SCGC. It didn't take too much skill' date=' so I don't expect that good of comments. ^_^ [spoiler=SCGC Forums Virus'] CnC? It's not very good. Actually' date=' none of your tags are very good. No, not even good. Actually, they are all pretty bad. But I guess your progressing, tiny little bit by tiny little bit :3[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 This tag is also on SCGC. It didn't take too much skill' date=' so I don't expect that good of comments. ^_^ [spoiler=SCGC Forums Virus'] CnC? It's not very good. Actually' date=' none of your tags are very good. No, not even good. Actually, they are all pretty bad. But I guess your progressing, tiny little bit by tiny little bit :3[/quote'] that is an Emo-te rate all right. i think it is ok. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole You don't "grow" a hole. A hole opens.Besides, you have one, so we're good to go, right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole You don't "grow" a hole. A hole opens.Besides' date=' you have one, so we're good to go, right?[/quote'] i loled Pedobear looks SO Epic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole You don't "grow" a hole. A hole opens.Besides' date=' you have one, so we're good to go, right?[/quote'] i loled Pedobear looks SO Epic lol any other memes? or shall i do... aweshum face? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole You don't "grow" a hole. A hole opens.Besides' date=' you have one, so we're good to go, right?[/quote'] Too bad because you already kept his..."parts" in a jar. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole You don't "grow" a hole. A hole opens.Besides' date=' you have one, so we're good to go, right?[/quote'] Too bad because you already kept his..."parts" in a jar. You don't keep a hole in a jar... :lHe iz gunna shuv hiz dinder in ur hole. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? I know it isn't great. It was just fun to do the whole SCGC Forums thing. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? I know it isn't great. It was just fun to do the whole SCGC Forums thing. ^_^ And fail at it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole You don't "grow" a hole. A hole opens.Besides' date=' you have one, so we're good to go, right?[/quote'] i loled Pedobear looks SO Epic lol any other memes? or shall i do... aweshum face? Yes do Aweshum face. that will be epic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? Spell my name right doubchebag. Candybear iz gunna f*** u. after he grows a hole You don't "grow" a hole. A hole opens.Besides' date=' you have one, so we're good to go, right?[/quote'] i loled Pedobear looks SO Epic lol any other memes? or shall i do... aweshum face? Yes do Aweshum face. that will be epic Only if Unforgiven Soul agrees. Yo dinderf***er, you tink eye shuld maik en aweshum fase candy sprite? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? I know it isn't great. It was just fun to do the whole SCGC Forums thing. ^_^ And fail at it? Yup. ^_^ Well' date=' I couldn't do much with it. I wanted it to be apparent that it was SCGC Forums, and I couldn't fit the parts I wanted without scaling and... [/stupideexcuses'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 i actually agree with e-mote for once :? I know it isn't great. It was just fun to do the whole SCGC Forums thing. ^_^ And fail at it? Yup. ^_^ Well' date=' I couldn't do much with it. I wanted it to be apparent that it was SCGC Forums, and I couldn't fit the parts I wanted without scaling and... [/stupideexcuses'] loled at Stupid excuses Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Lol. I really did want the forums thing to be apparent. If I did what I usually do with my GFX, it wouldn't be easy to see. ^_^ It was just a simple thing that was fun to do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Lol. I really did want the forums thing to be apparent. If I did what I usually do with my GFX' date=' it wouldn't be easy to see. ^_^ It was just a simple thing that was fun to do.[/quote'] i agree with you there Skippster Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Lol. I really did want the forums thing to be apparent. If I did what I usually do with my GFX' date=' it wouldn't be easy to see. ^_^ It was just a simple thing that was fun to do.[/quote'] i agree with you there Skippstery I = Skippy. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Lol. I really did want the forums thing to be apparent. If I did what I usually do with my GFX' date=' it wouldn't be easy to see. ^_^ It was just a simple thing that was fun to do.[/quote'] i agree with you there Skippstery I = Skippy. ^_^ ok. sending you a PM Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted October 19, 2009 Report Share Posted October 19, 2009 Wait. Why? Rua made an account on SCGC Fs, I see. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.