Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I didn't, just busy. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-162402.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yeah, you made a GYFT for Gandora I see. Where's mai GYFT? Jk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I was busy today. Of course Emo-te would take long to make a hawt gyft. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Where is My GYFT? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 You mean: WHERE IS NEO's GYFT?! lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 1 GYFT for neo coming right up. ^_^And here's your GYFT:[img=http://i38.tinypic.com/2pq965w.png] P.S: CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 lol. me GYFT is in my sig ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Wheres my GYFT Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I'll work on it later. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 1 GYFT for neo coming right up. ^_^And here's your GYFT:[img=http://i38.tinypic.com/2pq965w.png] P.S: CnC. And Rua is forgotten yet again. It's nice, but the Axel render looks a little blurry. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Not bad. I likes it, I want a Xion one now, shes Smexy Awsome! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Not bad. I likes it' date=' I want a Xion one now, shes [s']Smexy[/s] Awsome! Perv. No she isn't Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Not bad. I likes it' date=' I want a Xion one now, shes [s']Smexy[/s] Awsome! Are you talking to me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Yeah, he was. Little perv. SHE IS NOT SMEXY....MAYBE..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 No' date=' to Lexaeus.[/quote']I didn't say anything... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I thought he Quoted mai post. Sorry. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 No' date=' to Lexaeus.[/quote']I didn't say anything... you just did ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 No' date=' to Lexaeus.[/quote']I didn't say anything... you just did ;3Touche' Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 This is getting weird...New Topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Ok, how epic are Blackwings? ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 CnC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 ok GO HERE. THIS IS YVD SUPRISE. EVEN YVD USERS WILL LIEK IT. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-162410.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I dont have YVD =( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 CnC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 CnC Nice.Render Credit to me. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.