Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Love it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Thank you Lexaeus. CnC Nice.Render Credit to me. ^_^ Thank Yous. And I really make you Render things too much don't I? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Not really.As long as I get points...lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 CnC Nice.Render Credit to me. ^_^ i like it. you don't need YVD for the link. if you make cards you can still sue it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I want a Xion sig NAO! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I want a Xion sig NAO! you want a lot don't you XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I want a Xion sig NAO! I'll do it later. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Ok =P Make the colors match. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 An Rua is forgotten again. I shall become agressive.....nao. I WANT GYFT! RAWR. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Gosh... Calm down.I'll make one for you too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 He's gone mad! Take him down! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 I lol'd.Since when monkeys are allowed to use weapons? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 1923. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 1951. fix'd ;3. i watched thta cermony. very touching ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 *Puts hands up.* Stupid Chimps. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 lol. It was declared n 1976 that cats were allowed to shoot rifles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 almost 6 stars lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Congrats Emo-te! Now it's my turn. I've been on longer then everyone here (Ithink) and I'm 5 stars. -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 yeah. i ahve been here 4 months and i got 6 stars Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 And it has been more than a year for me. But I disappeared for a while. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 great Rayquaza. looks epic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 great Rayquaza. looks epic thwanks :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 18, 2009 Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Didn't see that. Epic, as always. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2009 Didn't see that. Epic' date=' as always.[/quote'] yep. Epic as always Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.