Godot Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 I didn't understand what you meant, so I took it half seriously. But yeah, made my DBZ set. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blazer Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Ok' date=' does anyone know how to put multiple pictures (sigs) into one link? I will pay 3 reps :3[/quote'] Thinking...Thinking... Nope Got Nothing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 I didn't understand what you meant' date=' so I took it half seriously. But yeah, made my DBZ set.[/quote']You still took it srsly. So =D Just asking was there an award ceremony? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Um, what's the topic for now, guys? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Call of duty waw love it or hate it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Call of duty waw love it or hate it? Love it. Reminds me of Counter-Strike.They are one of the best shooting games ever. I also wanted to try COD: Modern Warfare 2. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 It was alright I liked the co op career Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 I'm done with the new sig for the club Hope you like it. Oh and nice new Avi Leo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Guys like my new name -MUAAZ-Ultimate Magicain(indifrint modes) - ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blazer Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Is this the club motto? "I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto !" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 I'm done with the new sig for the club Hope you like it. Oh and nice new Avi Leo. Thanks <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Name changes are kinda annoying me now. Screenshot changed his name again. Achievement -This club is now in the Forum Statistics Board because of the amount of replies this club has received. It's currently in 14th place, meaning the 14th most replied thread in YCM History. Except for deleted threads of course which had good stats. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Yeah. Guys. Who wants to get this to #1! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Everybody! I don't think we'll ever overtake Club Pikachu, and I am serious. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 We won't... Also... soon to be: §håÐðw †hê HêÐgêhðg Leo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 I hope you didn't get that D from my username -_- It's Crotian. Can't wait to see the outcome. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 I didn't, it is a translation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 That's how I got mine =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Well atleast I wasn't a f@g and Copy/Paste it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Your welcome Leo. Shadow the hedgehog? Thats gonna fit you since both your avi and sig are shadow the hedgehog but eventually your gonna get bored of shadow, right? Oh and btw...i got an iPhone! Is it any good? I couldn't find any other Phones, so i thoguht why not iPhone? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Everybody! I don't think we'll ever overtake Club Pikachu' date=' and I am serious.[/quote'] =O. We are better then them. I am a member. So ready for a catostrophic incident involving glitchs :D. I am jealous. I need an iPhone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 So am I D: Anyway, when will the awards come? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Im not D: It costs like 400 bucks a month for calls. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Next Awards willl start around December 10. Try to get some Votes then on December 26 [:P] i will announce the winner. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 When was the last award ceremony, did I miss it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.