Silver The Hedgehog Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I like it >:3 And the Avi. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Thanks, oh and Leo, when did we get a new "Lawnmower"? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 You have to make it :D. <3 CnC? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 You have to make it :D. <3 CnC? Render's hawt, pic's not. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 u and ur ryhyms XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 You have to make it :D. <3 CnC? Render's hawt' date=' pic's not.[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 XD. It was my first try in about 2-3 Weeks.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limited Edition KING Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Me leiks the pic well done leo ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Ya its really Sexy awesome.Pretty good work. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 I will do this as a Favor. You added a U. Are you from Canada O_o I am XD I knew that ;PNo favour is English mate. It's British. You got yourself wrong ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Darn it man.... Vote for us in the Awards! King i don't remember you joining O_O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Beat ya =DThis is the club I'm most active in and the club I replied most from any other before. I voted this club already ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Thanks. We have received 3 Votes. I think we are tied with Ogr. XIII, Sports Edge, Club Pikachu and the FTK Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Oh, really? This is a good club :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 It is. I think we haven't really been releaized by YCM by a large part. hopfully we can get out on top. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limited Edition KING Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Thanks. We have received 3 Votes. I think we are tied with Ogr. XIII' date=' Sports Edge, Club Pikachu and the FTK[/quote'] I did join I joined as Silent Magician 2.0 but got a name change. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 lol just remembered. So anybody got a new Topic to discuss? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limited Edition KING Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Hmmm *Thinks so hard he hurts his brain* Ouch how about name changes? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Name Changes imo can be a bit annoying at times. Sometimes you forget who the person is creating a lot of confusion. The thing about my name changes i give further notice and my names don't change that much in difference. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limited Edition KING Posted December 3, 2009 Report Share Posted December 3, 2009 Ouch my brain hurts I think I haz a tumour. I agree with what you sead Leo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Oh Gawd. That doesn't sound good. I am experimenting with my Deck making. I hopefully can make an effect Blackwing and LS mix. Trying to make something that will work nice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Username: VK-DuelistStars: 5Fav Song: Happiness of MarionetteCircle or Square: Circle.What Is The Club Motto: "I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto :) !" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Welcome to the Club o' Fun. Enjoy your stay here :D. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Great Unclean One: VK Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I hopefully can make an effect Blackwing and LS mix. Trying to make something that will work nice. THE UNIVERSE WILL COLAPSE IN ON ITSELF!!! XDanyways, haven't posted sinc eyou thought of changing the club. but nae changes... haven't gotten one, but i may O.o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.