Silver The Hedgehog Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Wich reminds me... Ice.... you owe me a CI >=( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 When I'm not so tired :3 Well then. You don't have to rush.Just take a break before making a CI. Nuff said. :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I hate headaches.I hate throwing up.I hate feeling like life is too much of a pain to live. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Anyone like my avatar and sig?They are little thing for Christmas. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I see some flow in the sig but depth is no where (not like i should be saying that XD) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Anyone like my avatar and sig?They are little thing for Christmas.Avatar is excellent, sig is... meh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Hi. One of my threads are getting no replies because they just view my thread. I got no replies from anybody else than me but I have 170 views. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Uhh, pray ask what thread is this? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 This isn't a thread. This is a Leo Club thread. Get your facts right D= Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 *sigh*I mean what thread is not getting replies.But forget it, I posted already. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 This isn't a thread. This is a Leo Club thread. Get your facts right D=< Wrong again. It is an Epic Thread ;3. Link pl0x? I'ma repliy the thread Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 This isn't a thread. This is a Leo Club thread. Get your facts right D=< Wrong again. It is an Epic Thread ;3. Link pl0x? I'ma repliy the threadWrong once more. This is a Leo Club Epic Thread got it? xD Also thanks and you've been here already, after you viewed it, it didn't get a reply for 2 days until iHop replied to it which saved my thread =D EDIT: It's only been 11 minutes and my thread has 200 views now. 19 minutes ago it was 171 =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 [spoiler=ARE YOU READY FOR TEH EPICNEZZ][spoiler=WELL ARE YOU SURE?][spoiler=Well alright then...] CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 And, like, how many posts? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 There's only. 4 I assume? Lemme check right now and I'll update my answer to that question. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 lol. But I have no link D: so i can't find it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 It's that funny video thread I made in the poll section http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-172040.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Oh. I already gave you my reply through PM though :D=:D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I need it in my thread though so it'll get noticed. Please do that as a favour too? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I will do this as a Favor. You added a U. Are you from Canada O_o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I will do this as a Favor. You added a U. Are you from Canada O_o I am XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I will do this as a Favor. You added a U. Are you from Canada O_o I am XD I knew that ;P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I will do this as a Favor. You added a U. Are you from Canada O_o I am XD I knew that ;P No wai. Leo can you do me a custom image please? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted December 2, 2009 Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 Ya, the sig stinks, but it was the only one i could find, i was too lazy to make one :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2009 I will do this as a Favor. You added a U. Are you from Canada O_o I am XD I knew that ;P No wai. Leo can you do me a custom image please? Render Please. Then i can. Me open my archive back up :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.