Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I could easily vote, but... OWAIT, I only have 2 votes D:both for gfx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 D=< *goes crazy and shoots Deidara* Why?=/ Ah well... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 =O. You shot him. I must summon Thousand Eyes Idol to kill you! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Why would you shoot me? I used a water soaker. No reason to panic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 =O. You shot him. I must summon Blackwing Gale the Whirlwind to kill you!fixed.voted for this club. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 You guys are weird... You find water soakers extremely harmful =/ xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 =O. You shot him. I must summon Ghost Gardna to kill you!fixed.voted for this club. Fixed for teh lulz Oh. Could a told me dat. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 [quote='Łεσ™' pid='3431995' dateline='1259962935'] [quote='Blackwing-Master' pid='3431982' dateline='1259962766'] [quote='Łεσ™' pid='3431964' dateline='1259962560'] =O. You shot him. I must summon [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f8rjxFUglc&feature=channel]Little Kuriboh[/url] to kill you! [/quote]fixed.voted for this club. [/quote] Fixed for teh lulz Oh. Could a told me dat. [/quote]Double Fixed. Just did :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 =O. You shot him. I must summon Ghost Gardna to kill you!fixed.voted for this club. Fixed for teh lulz Oh. Could a told me dat.You've could've read dat. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 [quote='Blackwing-Master' pid='3432015' dateline='1259963194'] [quote='Łεσ™' pid='3431995' dateline='1259962935'] [quote='Blackwing-Master' pid='3431982' dateline='1259962766'] [quote='Łεσ™' pid='3431964' dateline='1259962560'] =O. You shot him. I must summon [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f8rjxFUglc&feature=channel]Very Little Kuriboh[/url] to kill you! [/quote]fixed.voted for this club. [/quote] Fixed for teh lulz Oh. Could a told me dat. [/quote]Double Fixed. Just did :D [/quote] Triple Fixed XD =O. I never saw Dominant. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Well I guess you read dat =)No more fixed. Any moar fixes wil result the person who fixes Leo's and Blackwing's quote being soaked by my water soaker. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 And then i soak you with my Rocket Launcher Water GUn :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Then I soak you with a nuclear water bomb. Soaking literally everyone, and somehow I'll protect myself and relatives and IRL friends etc xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 You guys looked like you just started a little RP here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 O RLY? I've never RP'ed before :shock: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 lol. I RPed a bit. WE were just having fun :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I hope you guys did. So what's the topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I'm serious! (not sure if you think I'm serious) I've never RP'ed before! o_O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 O RLY? I've never RP'ed before :shock:how could you not? it's so fun.and Leo, change the link next time. XDi was expecting something different. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Well I don't really RP because it's not realleh mah thing you here? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 O RLY? I've never RP'ed before :shock:how could you not? it's so fun.and Leo' date=' change the link next time. XDi was expecting something different.[/quote'] TRYCK from Leo <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 O RLY? New Topic: Who RP's here? I don't. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I usedd. To. I couldn't find very many good RPs. I decided to stop... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I know RP'ing would get you a lot of post count. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Meh, I don't RP anymore.Too busy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.