.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Yeah. Due to the new rules we had to mkae quite a few changes. Members have also been poping up a lot. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 [align=center]I'm Emo-te, one of my previous usernames =PWhenever I have a new or edited creation, I'll post it here and you comment! Naruto will hunt you down if you don't! Just kidding :3 New-Styled Neku Here is the work in progress version that I finished: http://kyoukimaru.deviantart.com/art/Neku-WIP-91584286 - The sprite looked interesting and hasn't been finished in over a year, so why not finish it myself? I also added a better, more realistic outline to it for better and more realisticnessish. All credit for the original, unfinished sprite goes to Kyoukimaru. Don't use my version at all, but if you use his, make sure you credit and ask him. I might make more of these; I like the shading technique used here. -------- Cyber Reaper Found the un-edited sprite here - http://www.humanbalance.net/gale/us/ - Don't know who made this, but it looked interesting enough to edit. Head and weapon AND skin colour AND other minor stuffs was edited. Super Saiyans FTW! I might actually make a sprite sheet for this if I actually get the time. But that will be a while from now since I'm piled up with schoolwork. Ewwww, school. But how else will you get smart?[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Nice job Emo-te. I like the colors on them :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 That Neku one looks awesome, awesome job dude! Oh and i voted for the club as well but i have a good feeling that sports edge might win, they've got over 1 million views!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I think Club Pikachu has 1 more vote. Not sure yet. I will count them up soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Anybody have sprites that they want betterized? lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 lol XD. No i don't. Not atm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I've counted some of them. We've got 3 votes Organization XIII's got 4 I think sports edge has 4 as well, or was that 3? meh beats me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 ok. Hopefully we can get soem mroe votes to get to the top. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 [spoiler=My Vote] T H I S C L U B Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Thansk Magician. Nice to have some support for teh club. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 what's this voting thing? i'll vote for this club. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 The YCM Awards. It is in General. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I wonder what club I should vote for. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Hmmmm...I already finished my voting. I've only been voted once. First time I've been voted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I wonder what club I should vote for. You said you enjoy posting in this club the most :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I wonder what club I should vote for. You said you enjoy posting in this club the most :D Because I'm bored. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I wonder what club I should vote for. You said you enjoy posting in this club the most :D Because I'm bored. D: I have been voted about 7-8 Times. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I estimated now that you were voted 7 times. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 ok, i'm voting right now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I estimated now that you were voted 7 times. Couting the Club o' FUn votes? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 No, that you were voted 7 times. And I didn't read your post until I post this now.This club has a good amount of votes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Yes it does. Hopefully we can get enough to in the Club Prize. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Wow, were getting alot of votes, we might actually have a chance of winning! Huzzah!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 This is gonna be tight. We are just gonna hope for this club to win! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.