Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I just read that club a bit now o_ORaganarok will get 30,000 posts. Also, in the Realistic Card section. e He always rates my cards. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 ORLY now?Thnx. I wanna find out wat da blue thing does :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 ORLY now?Thnx. I wanna find out wat da blue thing does :D I was to lazy to finish ;D I'll just make bios for now, I guess. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Me too. I can't predict what it'll be other than killing that guy's opponent... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 ORLY now?Thnx. I wanna find out wat da blue thing does :D I was to lazy to finish ;D I'll just make bios for now' date=' I guess.[/quote'] Why not the end of the story ;~; Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Am I takling to myself?So Daco' date=' your still posting a lot in this club, I'm less active in all clubs and congrats on 700th post in the club.[/quote'] The club is nearly on 400 post btw. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 D: New Topic: What's the time for you guys? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Its 11:00PM where I am, and I am just about to go offline for the night. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Am I takling to myself?So Daco' date=' your still posting a lot in this club, I'm less active in all clubs and congrats on 700th post in the club.[/quote'] The club is nearly on 400 post btw. Awesome :D. Time. My time. Night Time :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 It's like 5:05 PM in IL. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I'm being on quite late today. Mine's at 11:06 PM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 About 6:06-7:06 were i am. Not exactly Sure. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 lol really? lol spam? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 lol really? lol spam? lol +1 Strike Pokefan for spamming. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 That was a bit harsh =/ What's the topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 hmm. Have you seen Chaos Puddings new Contest. Making a Deck wiht only cards made in 2002. I entered with an Exodia Dragon Deck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I'm not really a duelist even though I have cards. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I'm pretty much a duelist, but I don't have duel disk =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I don't duel anymore. Because I keep forgetting the rules. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 [align=center]Screw transparency =P[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 [align=center]Screw transparency =P[/align] Looks good.What does the text says? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 I'm just saying. You had a lotta name changes Deidara. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 [align=center]Screw transparency =P[/align] Looks good.What does the text says? Means: Hit! Thnx. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Me lieks :D. Love that Dust thingy around him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 4, 2009 Report Share Posted December 4, 2009 Onleh a few more posts til' the 400th page! It is kewl. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.