I'll.w a t c h.you. g o::(Naruto) PG-13;;accepting;;

::Hazel::

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

{{It's updated now, yes you can be Gaara}}

Orochimaru's eyes narrowed suspiciously as he looked at the oncoming stranger. How did he know our names and not show the slightest hint of fear?.. He thought."Costumes?" he chuckled maniacally. He sighed, "Well, no time to be inconspicuous.." he smiled slamming Jake into the alleyway wall. "I need to know something..Actually I need something, someone who knows this world, a guide of sorts. You should hope you know your way around this place well...Or you may be out of luck." he emphasized his last sentence by sadistically pressing him harder against the old disintegrating bricks. "What sort of attire is this for a shinobi?" he mocked incredulously at his street clothing.

After over thirty minutes of searching Christina finally found the hidden key. Someone must have moved the flowerpot and it knocked it into the bushes, she concluded kicking the shoes off of her muddy feet. It was truly miserable outside, the thunder rang louder than when the transformer down her street had blown from the wind, half of her neighborhood was out of power. The rain fell in heavy beads and streamed down the glass widows.She released a heavy sigh. Her parents and sisters were all going to different places, to sing, to cheer, to work.

Gaara walks through without a clue of where he is looking for someone who knew the place. Gaara looks up a street torwards Orochimaru and Wereslan who have Jake surrounded slightly. Gaara then lifts his hand sand covering Jake's legs then dragging him away from Orochimaru "you a guide?" he asks the sand slowly covering Jake more. Gaara then lifts Jake up sand covering him all except his face, him now face to fae with Gaara "well..?" he asks.

The sand gaara had made over him dops off and returns to a gourd "you know the way around this place?" he asks then sand moves over making a wall over the side of the alley blocking off Orochimaru and Wereslan from getting through "well do you know the way around this place or not?" gaara asks as a small amount of sand returns to the gourd on his back as he faces Jake

" if i knew don't you think i'd be trying to find my way back already?" he says starting to walk down the block the sand wall slowly turning back to sand and returning to the gourd "you coming or are you staying with those two guys?" he said as he continues to walk the wall turning back to sand much quicker now.

looks at Jake, an evil look in his eyes. "anyone gets in the way of me going back, wll.. i'll kill 'em". then walking further through the city stopping at an intersection. "which way would be the fastest to travel out?" he asks Jake.

sand trips kenji as he passes "you will stay quiet about me being here understand? he says. sand dragging kenji back thecovering him and raising him to eye level. gaara gives him a slightly evil look then drops him to the ground. "do you understand? or do we want to end up behind that thinning sand wall back there with orochimaru and someone?".

a giant ball of sand engulf all of gaara as he then moves through the city. travelling along he gets lost and ends up back at the same intersection again and decides to open a bit in the front so he can see. then putting nJake ontop of the sand orb he continues to move following instructions torwards the nearest forest. onces there the sand over him returns to the gourd and he enters the forest.

jake stood there and said "Listen Gaara, i know of the one-tailed shukaku inside you. That will help alot if you an stop it from going on a rampage. If you need me, ill fight. I might get in the way, i might do good. both my parents died when i was little. Like you. I didnt have sand to protect me though. I fought on my own for years. I never lost. It would be an honor to fight by your side."

sand covers your hand the bit around your knuckles turning harder. "to help you fight, but also to torture if you dare to double cross me". then leads into the forest the sand from the gourd over the forest floor under where he steps instead of the forest growth. "you'd better watch out though if they're any good you hide otherwise they'd kill you.."

Archived