I'll.w a t c h.you. g o::(Naruto) PG-13;;accepting;;

::Hazel::

ooc: the shukaku was taking control and it is and its ANBU_Leader not AMBU

IC: (gaara) "well i was just trying to keep the village together since some bandits attacked it yesterday." then he walks over to Jake. "could it have been something the bandits did?". Gaara then creates a block of sand holding it in the air he sits on it.

(sasuke) sasuke jumps down next to Jake. "i saw your skill level in that figt it'd be best for it to just be me and Lee". he then walks over to kenji "what was that form?". he then turns torwards Jake "and i was just walking through a forest when it happened".

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(gaara) Gaara stands jumping off the block of sand which follows him as he walks. "well, we should start with Kankuro and Temari since they're the most skilled of my village, excluding me". Then he continues to walk sand going aeay from under your feet as it follows. "you guys should follow Itachi wouldn't be in his right mind to attack again this soon."

(sasuke)Sasuke follows Gaara and pulling/dragging Lee along. "you're not staying here, don't worry they should be coming to". Then as he gets lee to start walking he walks over to kenji. "it is not my Flapping Chidori that causes that it is just one of the attacks it's higher form can use" he then pulls his shirt back showing the Heaven Seal "Orochimaru planted this on me that is what it is". He then jumps up near Lee and yells back "well you two coming or waiting for my brother to return".

jake sat down " im sorry. Your a TV show and a comic. To us, you dont exist. You were created by (insert creators name here,cant think of it at the time). All of you lives were predetermined. Sasuke, you were supposed to betray Konoha. Gaara, you were supposed to fight Naruto. Lee, you were supposed to fight Gaara. You live your lives like anyone else, not knowing that what is happening is already set out for you."

"And the twists keep coming. And if you ever see Naruto again, tell him what we told you and this, His father is the 4th hokage, and Jiriya will die by the Akatsuki leader, Jiriyas former student. Here's the weird part..." turns to face Zak "I do not believe i caught your name, but you were never mentioned at all in the series. In this world, you exist even less than them. So how, did you all get here..."

(gaara) Gaara looks at Jake. "well if we only exist in comics why are we here, and i'm already Kazekage..". Then he starts to walk seeing Temari in a nearby tree. "Hey! down here" he calls to her but she seems to take no notice.

Archived