I'll.w a t c h.you. g o::(Naruto) PG-13;;accepting;;

::Hazel::

runs past batting Jake out of his way with a single finger/claw as he runs past on all fours. Jumps high into the air and using multiple sand shurikens striking Itachi to the spot then jumping back spinning around sand knocking Lee and Jake back very quickly. Sand Gathers Arround him forming him up and up until his body is that of the One-Tailed Shukaku with his body on top of the head, legs hidden inside. "Feigning Sleep technique" he says falling into subconscious allowing the Shukaku to take control "I am going to have some fun with you guys!, but first 'Wind Release Drilling Air Bullet'" Shukaku punches itself in the gut releasing multiple balls of wind bashing down onto Itachi ripping his body to pieces and creating a crater only short of the Shukaku's Position. Shukaku turns torwards Jake, Kenji and Lee "Now you guys dont have that charming fox kid do you, i was hoping i could pay him back!" he says swiping at them.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"no, GUYS, RUN!" Jake ran from Shukaku trying to avoid his claws. "this is too danggerous now, theres no way we can take on shukaku" Jake turned to face lee "are you Sure you didnt see Naruto? Hes the only one that has a chance abianst shukaku, since he has nine-tails and can summon gamabunta" Lee looked to the ground "no. im sorry i did not"

ooc: can i be sasuke?

{{Visser is playing him' date=' but if he lets you you can. @Untouched, you can, but we might want to avoid the Akatsuki since we don't have the basic characters yet.}}

[/quote']I don't mind, i hate controling NPC's anyways.

"Naruto's not the only one that can summon gamabunta" Zak said standing on top of a tree branch. "You guys get out of here, I'll take care of gaara." He slamed his hand on the ground & summoned Gamabunta. "You ready to rock."

Gamabunta blew smoke from his pipe. "This is the 2nd time to day ive been summoned to this spot, oh well, at least this time its not an amiture. Lets get em kid."

ooc:kk thx

IC:Shukaku turns torwards Zak and Gamabunta. "you guys know you cant win" he says as he breathes in a large gulp of air. then he punches his gut "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet" the bullets of air flying into Gamabunta causing damge to his right side leg. then swipes at Zak " you cannot escape my power" he says as a claw of sand hidden by his arm follows ready to hit if you dodge.

Sasuke Uchiha walks through the town torwards the forest as the smoke rises from it. "It shouldn't be that dangerous, as far as i can see there are no ninja here". then running torwards the forest pulling out his Kusanagi. "whoever it is they wont be able to escape this forest."

(gaara)Shukaku jumps back then as the attack closes he bows his head to use gaara as a slight shield. As your attack slackens so as to not want to kill Gaara he jumps high into the air spinning. then gulps down more air and throws giant sand shurikens at gamabunta knocking him over. "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet"he says shooting three wind bullets into Gamabunta's gut badly damaging it. "you see you dont have a chance".

(sasuke)Sasuke runs up the side of a tree and onto a nearby branch. then jumping tree to tree he stands on a tree near the battle with Shukaku. then he looks at lee "why aren't you trying to get ontop of that thing?" then looking at Zak "get that toad out of here he wont survive". Sasuke then runs up next to Shukaku using Chidori Nagashi he concentrates the electric current to make his sword sharper slicing through Shukakus leg making it fall over for a split second as he jumps onto it's back.

(gaara)Shukaku's leg regenerates from the sand it was made of. Sand on its back bursts out and grabs Sasuke holding him there.

Gamabunta landed on the ground injured. "Gamabunta, are you ok?"

"I'll be fine. But i dont know if i can beat this guy." He got off the ground & took out his knife

"Can you get me close?"

"I'll try" gamabunta leaped at shikaku & drove his knife in to shikaku's chest, and Zak jumped on to shikaku's head.

"Water clone jutsu." Hundreds of water clones appeared & started attacking the shikaku.

(gaara) Shukaku just swats them all away and pulls out Gamabunta's Knife. "oww... that hurt you damned toad." The swings the blade at Gamabunta slicing across his eye. then dissolving to sand as gaara wakes up and falls to the ground exausted.

(sasuke) "knew it'd hae an off switch, just had to hit it hard enough". then jumps away into a treeand sits. "you guys need better game plans if you hope to return." he says then standing upside down on the branch.

"No,Kenji!" Jake ran over to Kenji and tryed to help him. " does anyone know medical ninjutsu? Please!" Jake looked over to Itachi "Itachi! You did this! I will make sure you die! Sasuke i know how you felt now, when he killed your family. im sorry. Lee i am begging you to kill him." Lee looked over to Kenji "Yes, ill do my best." Lee sped over to Itachi and kicked him in the air "Forward Lotus!"

Kenji's eyes go yellow, & fangs grow. "Secret Technique... Demon of the Land!" He yowls & his tounge wraps around Itachi. "Demonic Illousion, BURNING PAPER BODY!" But, "Sand Style... Seal of Death!" Itachi gets sand at his feet, it makes him sink, then the sand comes around the body not covered, & destroys the head. But it was a Clone. Kenji returns to normal. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME1" Itachi's voice booms. Then Kenji's wounds heal.

(gaara) Walks over to kenji, healing him. "which of you guys took it down..?". then he sits back against a tree sand gathered at his feet. "that shukaku really is a pain but atleast i got it's power".

(sasuke)"I was the one who took it out". Sasuke then walks over to Jake glaring slightly. "Itachi will not be defeated by teamwork, it's easier then that". "Lee, can you keep him distracted when he comes back, I'll take him out".

Archived