I'll.w a t c h.you. g o::(Naruto) PG-13;;accepting;;

::Hazel::

looks at Jake "they dont like my methods. They think they're too brutal the way i get the stuff i need, but it works i think the Uchiha kid might be able to help though." he says as he continues to walk through the forest stopping every ten seconds to check around for other ninja. as they approach the edge of the forest two very lowly skilled Sound village ninja attack getting blasted back from gaara by his sand shield as they attempt to tackle him him then wraping most except their arms and heads with sand. "you want to finish them?" he asks making a sand shuriken in Jake's hand

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaara covers himself in a ball of sand "why would i look at something under the sand im gonna bury?". a weird arm burst out of the ball grabbing Itatchi and throwing him high into the air. The ball of sand then falls off of gaara the sand then flying torwards Itatchi's body wrapping it in sand. then raises it there holding him in the air "Jake, you seem to know this fool is he with either Orochimaru or the Leaf village?".

Gaara's body is covered in a ball of sand holding him in the middle of it off the ground. The shukaku's arm flying out the claws on the hand sticking into Itachi who is flying away in the air then slamming him to the ground. "Jake, you don't know the extent of these powers so stop using them at once." then the arm retreating back into the ball which is floating infront of Jake and Kenji.

OOC: ill be rock lee too

"Kenji, just dont use any jutsu, lets go." Jake started running to find someone. While they were running through town, they found Rock Lee. "Lee? Rock Lee!" "huh! hello. do i know you?" "no, but i know you. You are rock lee, the taijutsu expert. Right now Gaara is fighting Itachi Uchiha and we need your help." "Gaara, ok. do you know how i got to this world?" "no, im sorry i dont." "very well, lets go!" Jake and Lee ran back to the forest.

Kenji is holding back the pain from a Demon Wind Shuriken in his back. "Why... Did you restrain me?" He says, falling down unconsious. Itachi makes a death mark. "Sealing Kill!" Itachi calls, opening up a scroll. Kenji uses any strength left, & pulls the Shuriken out of his back. Just as he makes the final seal, Kenji throws it into the scroll. Then Kenji gets up & darts into Itachi's stomach.

the sphere dissolves into sand as the sand covers half his body the part of the gourd is broken. He transforms into his half-shukaku state then running up allong punching the real itachi sending hm flying backwards. then throwing multiple sand shuriken he jumps high into the air landing on a tree as more sand envelops him. He now takes on the form of the Miniature Shukaku then using Wind Release: Infinite Sand Cloud Great Breakthrough to blast Itachi even further back "I'll kill you and all who get in my way!" he says then jumping torwards Itachi.

Jake noticed what was happening. "Lee! get out of there! now!" Lee jumped back and noticed what happened to Gaara. Lee looked in awe "is this what Naruto had to fight?" "yes, but if Gaara cannot control it we are all in danger. by the way, did you see Naruto or anyone else come to our world as well?" "No,i can not say i did." "Well, Orochimaru and Kabuto are here."

Archived