[disc] Only OCG Dark Synchro

400px-One-HundredEyeDragonWJMP-JP-UR.jpg

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters

Once per turn' date=' you can remove 1 Level 6 or lower DARK Effect Monster in your Graveyard from play to have this card's name treated as the removed monster and gain its effect(s) until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster from your Deck to your hand.[/quote']

discuss this as a card, how would it be able to fit into decks, etc.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'm not sure what to make of this topic. Are you claming that this is a Dark Synchro? Are you claming that this is the only OCG Dark Synchro? Are you aware of the Search function? Throw me a bone.

I'm not sure what to make of this topic. Are you claming that this is a Dark Synchro? Are you claming that this is the only OCG Dark Synchro? Are you aware of the Search function? Throw me a bone.

I searched' date=' didnt find anything. Also I shoulda been specific and said to discuss this as a card.

Not only are 3 of the Dark Synchros OCGified, but this was discussed already. -__-

its the only OCG Dark Synchro with a revealed effect

I searched' date=' didnt find anything. Also I shoulda been specific and said to discuss this as a card.

[/quote']

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-137665.html?highlight=One+Hundred+Eyes+Dragon

The name of the monster is in the bloody title >_>

Not only are 3 of the Dark Synchros OCGified' date=' but this was discussed already. -__-

[/quote']

its the only OCG Dark Synchro with a revealed effect

Wrong

http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/stories/5803270/

The effects aren't posted

Wow, for some reason I read that post differently even though it's clear as day.

For some reason I thought it said something along the lines of it being the only announced one.

Meh, I'll edit that out. But still the point remains that just because they don't have effect ATM they are still coming out and so this isn't the ONLY OCG Dark Synchro.

Archived