Carly's glasses

thanonyx

Does Carly look better with or without her glasses?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does Carly look better with or without her glasses?

• With
    • Without

I have seen many cute anime girls in my time. In my top 10 Carly Nagisa(Carmine) is #3. But there's one question I must put forward. Does she look better with her glasses on or off? Tell me what you think. Glasses or no glasses and why.

Carly with glasses.

Carly.png

Carly without glasses.

5Dx026_Carly_without_her_glasses.jpg

I for one think Carly looks better without her glasses. I know it sounds kind of corny but she has, quite possibly, the most beautiful eyes I have seen on an anime girl. Maybe she should invest in a pair of contact lenses or laser surgery.

[spoiler=Now' date= her glasses on the other hand...]

2891338406_b34cf08dab.jpg

=3

But Carly looks smexier without glasses. But the glasses give her a unique character. Thats why I prefer her with glasses. Without, she's just one girl of the others.

Glasses gave her that character which makes her unique like the other characters. Besides, it would be pointless if she got rid of the glasses now, I mean, Jack took those glasses to her, amirite, cause he loves her, speaking of which, they should make an episode where they go out or something. <_<

Anyway, I like her without the glasses, but with the glasses, they need a different style, spirals are very, meh.

Glasses gave her that character which makes her unique like the other characters. Besides' date=' it would be pointless if she got rid of the glasses now, I mean, Jack took those glasses to her, amirite, cause he loves her, speaking of which, they should make an episode where they go out or something. <_<

Anyway, I like her without the glasses, but with the glasses, they need a different style, spirals are very, meh.

[/quote']

They already did an episode where they went out. It was before Carly became a Dark Signer.

Glasses gave her that character which makes her unique like the other characters. Besides' date=' it would be pointless if she got rid of the glasses now, I mean, Jack took those glasses to her, amirite, cause he loves her, speaking of which, they should make an episode where they go out or something. <_<

[/quote']

They already did an episode where they went out. It was before Carly became a Dark Signer.

I think they mean as in going out like a couple.

[/quote']

I think they mean as in going out like a couple.

In that episode, they kinda did - consider it a FIRST date.

The latest episode had them at a coffee shop until Crow arrived...

Archived