Carly's glasses

thanonyx

Does Carly look better with or without her glasses?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does Carly look better with or without her glasses?

• With
    • Without

O.K. Let me just make one thing clear. I don't want to see the word smexy. I find it annoying. Just say sexy because smexy sounds retarded. I'm sorry for being a grammar nazi but I just can't stand it.

Carly still looks hot without her glasses though.

Glasses gave her that character which makes her unique like the other characters. Besides' date=' it would be pointless if she got rid of the glasses now, I mean, Jack took those glasses to her, amirite, cause he loves her, speaking of which, they should make an episode where they go out or something. <_<

Anyway, I like her without the glasses, but with the glasses, they need a different style, spirals are very, meh.

[/quote']

They already did an episode where they went out. It was before Carly became a Dark Signer.

I think they mean as in going out like a couple.

In that episode, they kinda did - consider it a FIRST date.

The latest episode had them at a coffee shop until Crow arrived...

It wasn't really a date at the theme park really, Carly forced him to go with her because of how didn't really pay her back, and was probably a foul house guest (and had a lot of leverage on him if she really wanted to do harm, not that Carly would) The coffee shop was them meeting, JACK doesn't seem interested in her, and I understand that they only used their romance at a plot device to develop JACK probably the only reason she's still around. Atleast it appears Carly has a job back after JACK cost her, her job (37 she was on final final warning so she was probably sent a you're fired message, unless her boss was too busy)

I digress off topic.

Archived