You'll find I'm also an Internet Republican, too: Rules and Regulations (READ THIS)

Guest Chaos Pudding

1: Follow the rules of the site.

This one is obvious. Just because I list a few guidelines does not mean that whatever I don't post is somehow allowed. I'm almost reluctant to make this one a "rule", but you can never be too careful with the majority of the people on this site.

2: No stupid/pointless threads.

Basically, use your head. If a thread isn't generating useful discussion, it will be locked. This includes duplicate threads, threads that deal with the same subject as a thread that was recently posted (probably within 5-7 days of the new thread), "CHECK MY BINDER"/trade threads, and other assorted threads. Obviously, this will involve a lot of subjectivity, and if you feel that your thread was locked unfairly, feel free to PM either me or Crab/any other mod who happens to frequent this forum. I promise that I will give your argument a chance.

2a: Individual card discussion topics (The kingdom Neos Clause): I thought that an announcement would have been enough, but apparently it wasn't enough. If your card discussion topic title does not include the name of the card, I will edit your title to include the name of the card and I will warn you 10%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 20%. If I cannot identify what card the discussion is about right off the bat, then I will lock the thread until you yourself PM me the name of the card, and I will warn you 20%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP address with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 30%. This is why you don't want to get pissy with me, kingdom Neos.

3: If your topic asks a question about rulings, ask it in the Q&A topic.

Self-explanatory.

If you feel that I have left something unclear, or if you feel that I have forgotten a rule that doesn't fall under rule 2, feel free to drop me a PM or to post in this thread.

Guest Chaos Pudding

How many noobs will read this? >_>

If they don't, then they'll find that all of their topics will be locked, and their warn level will go up.

I have a small question about this...

Basically' date=' use your head. If a thread isn't generating useful discussion, it will be locked. This includes ... threads that deal with the same subject as a thread that was recently posted (probably within 5-7 days of the new thread), ...

[/quote']

This was already a forum-wide rule, was it not?

Also, I was wondering if this being a rule in this forum would allow me to use my Search Button image again. I was banned once because a mod thought it wasn't important for one to check if a thread was recently posted.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Basically' date=' use your head. If a thread isn't generating useful discussion, it will be locked. This includes ... threads that deal with the same subject as a thread that was recently posted (probably within 5-7 days of the new thread), ...

[/quote']

Also, I was wondering if this being a rule in this forum would allow me to use my Search Button image again. I was banned once because a mod thought it wasn't important for one to check if a thread was recently posted.

It needed repeating. And go ahead with the Search image. I really don't care.

[/quote']

It needed repeating. And go ahead with the Search image. I really don't care.

Sweet! Thanks.

So that the search button can actually live and breath, it should be a rue that all "Discussion Topics" include the card/ defining key term in its title. Im tired of trying to post new threads just to be told that it was already posted because of a silly, unfunny, attempt of a joke / play on words.

If we're cracking down, then lets get serious.

• 1 month later...
Guest PikaPerson01

Can we make "prediction" topics against the rules as well? Whether they be "predict the top 8 at next SJC" or "predict what comes out in Reprint Pack 19" or "predict the next banlist"?

They honestly generate no good responses like... ever.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Can we make "prediction" topics against the rules as well? Whether they be "predict the top 8 at next SJC" or "predict what comes out in Reprint Pack 19" or "predict the next banlist"?

They honestly generate no good responses like... ever.

Well, predictions of top 8 could theoretically become a discussion of the meta in general, but other "prediction" topics are worthless, I agree.

Guest PikaPerson01

Eh, those kinds of "discussions" about the meta in general could probably be formulated much better.

I mean, it's just:

"I predict 11 lightsworn, 2 Blackwings, 1 Gladiators, 1 Zombie, 1 Anti-Meta to make the top 16"

"I predict [other numbers, with Lightsworn rather high]"

"Yeah, Lightsworn are pretty broken, let's discuss that for 7 pages and come up to the exact same conclusion we already made about 20 other topics like this ago."

• 4 weeks later...

When looking at these rules I think:

1. With whats going on why do we need the title of the thread needs to be a card name instead of being something funny or such >.>?

2. Those who just lock a topic when a member tells a mod nicly that they could just simply look it up on yugioh wikia or such does that seem fair look to you.

I mean seriously some mods just say theirs a title rule which when looking at it all it just says...

Basically, use your head. If a thread isn't generating useful discussion, it will be locked. This includes duplicate threads, threads that deal with the same subject as a thread that was recently posted (probably within 5-7 days of the new thread), "CHECK MY BINDER"/trade threads, and other assorted threads.

any mention of needing to be name of card your talking about, no >.>

also an instant lock added by warning for is sorta uncalled for Chaos Pudding ¬_¬

1. With whats going on why do we need the title of the thread needs to be a card name instead of being something funny or such >.>?

2. Those who just lock a topic when a member tells a mod nicly that they could just simply look it up on yugioh wikia or such does that seem fair look to you.

I mean seriously some mods just say theirs a title rule which when looking at it all it just says...

Basically' date=' use your head. If a thread isn't generating useful discussion, it will be locked. This includes duplicate threads, threads that deal with the same subject as a thread that was recently posted (probably within 5-7 days of the new thread), "CHECK MY BINDER"/trade threads, and other assorted threads.[/quote']

also an instant lock added by warning for is sorta uncalled for Chaos Pudding ¬_¬

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/announcement-60.html

Basically' date=' use your head. If a thread isn't generating useful discussion, it will be locked. This includes duplicate threads, threads that deal with the same subject as a thread that was recently posted (probably within 5-7 days of the new thread), "CHECK MY BINDER"/trade threads, and other assorted threads.[/quote']

Quit your jabroniing Kingdom Neos.

The threads need to be the name of the card or at least have the name in it, it's impossible to search cards at in the TCG section if the titles are some "funny" titles that you love so much.

Guest Chaos Pudding

If you had read my announcement, then you would know why I've started having people put the name of their card in their topic title. You can still have funny titles, just have the name of the card somewhere in the topic. Also, if you notice, I have the phrase, "and other assorted threads", which basically means anything that I find to be stupid. So even under this rule I could lock your threads for not having the name of the card in the topic title.

Oh, and if you just post a picture of the OCG card, with no effect or even a link, then I'll lock it, too, until you change it so that it has a name or a link or both. No exceptions.

If you had read my announcement, then you would know why I've started having people put the name of their card in their topic title. You can still have funny titles, just have the name of the card somewhere in the topic. Also, if you notice, I have the phrase, "and other assorted threads", which basically means anything that I find to be stupid. So even under this rule I could lock your threads for not having the name of the card in the topic title.

Oh, and if you just post a picture of the OCG card, with no effect or even a link, then I'll lock it, too, until you change it so that it has a name or a link or both. No exceptions.

Question how can I if its locked.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Either PM me or make a new topic that follows the rules. I had forgotten that non-mods can't edit locked topics, even if they're their own.

Either PM me or make a new topic that follows the rules. I had forgotten that non-mods can't edit locked topics, even if they're their own.

okay then I'll PM you the New title.

Guest Chaos Pudding

This is why becoming a Mod wrecks your personality [/thread].

xD

Anyhow' date=' I think it's a bit unfair to call it the 'kingdom Neos' clause. His name is kind of dragged down and dirtied.

[/quote']

I've always been this vengeful. And I might change it later if kingdom Neos decides he wants to stop being stupid.

This is why becoming a Mod wrecks your personality [/thread].

xD

Anyhow' date=' I think it's a bit unfair to call it the 'kingdom Neos' clause. His name is kind of dragged down and dirtied.

[/quote']

I've always been this vengeful. And I might change it later if kingdom Neos decides he wants to stop being stupid.

I agree, but look at Hunter and Icy.

Archived