You'll find I'm also an Internet Republican, too: Rules and Regulations (READ THIS)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JoshIcy

Can you make a rule that forbids discussions for horrible cards.

I don't mind discussions about a card that works good in a T3 deck but when we start discussing things like Dark Effigy ....

That.

+Support

+Rare Fish. Everybody needs some love.

• 1 month later...

2a: Individual card discussion topics (The kingdom Neos Clause): I thought that an announcement would have been enough' date=' but apparently it wasn't enough. If your card discussion topic title does not include the name of the card, I will edit your title to include the name of the card and I will warn you 10%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 20%. If I cannot identify what card the discussion is about right off the bat, then I will lock the thread until you yourself edit the topic title, and I will warn you 20%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 30%. This is why you don't want to get pissy with me, kingdom Neos.

[/quote']

Wouldn't this lead to...

1. Abuse of position

2. Harassment to user

3. Possible Ban Hammer from head Admin

Nuff said

2a: Individual card discussion topics (The kingdom Neos Clause): I thought that an announcement would have been enough' date=' but apparently it wasn't enough. If your card discussion topic title does not include the name of the card, I will edit your title to include the name of the card and I will warn you 10%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 20%. If I cannot identify what card the discussion is about right off the bat, then I will lock the thread until you yourself edit the topic title, and I will warn you 20%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 30%. This is why you don't want to get pissy with me, kingdom Neos.

[/quote']

Wouldn't this lead to...

1. Abuse of position

2. Harassment to user

Nuff said

Look, this rule was set in place because it wouldn't make it hard to search for cards with the Search Option. And please, why don't you just stop being so jabroniy KN? Just add the freaking name to the title, it's not that hard.

[/quote']

Wouldn't this lead to...

1. Abuse of position

2. Harassment to user

Nuff said

Look, this rule was set in place because it wouldn't make it hard to search for cards with the Search Option. And please, why don't you just stop being so jabroniy KN? Just add the freaking name to the title, it's not that hard.

Its not that if you looked at your own rule it directs itself mostly at me.

am not the one to jabroni but you instead trying to get a full out ban hit one my while trying to follow the forums rules while setting 30% warning aswell as IP ban which includes thos assosiated with me or others using the same username >.> which I do note "Is uncalled for"

[/quote']

Wouldn't this lead to...

1. Abuse of position

2. Harassment to user

Nuff said

Its not that if you looked at your own rule it directs itself mostly at me.

am not the one to b**** but you instead trying to get a full out ban hit one my while trying to follow the forums rules while setting 30% warning aswell as IP ban which includes thos assosiated with me or others using the same username >.> which I do note "Is uncalled for"

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

But I do have a feeling Chaos is going to ban you soon.

[/quote']

Wouldn't this lead to...

1. Abuse of position

2. Harassment to user

Nuff said

No, actually, it wouldn't. Next question?

• 1 month later...
Guest PikaPerson01

2a: Individual card discussion topics (The kingdom Neos Clause): I thought that an announcement would have been enough' date=' but apparently it wasn't enough. If your card discussion topic title does not include the name of the card, I will edit your title to include the name of the card and I will warn you 10%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 20%. [i']If I cannot identify what card the discussion is about right off the bat, then I will lock the thread until you yourself PM me the name of the card, and I will warn you 20%.[/i] If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP address with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 30%. This is why you don't want to get pissy with me, kingdom Neos.

[Emphasis added]

Ignoring all the kingdom Neos problems and complaints and other shenanigans, wouldn't it make sense to start enforcing this rule and giving out punishments to all those stupid lemmings that keep following this damn fad?

Oh, I'm sorry, that previous sentence should read:

Ignoring all the kingdom Neos problems and complaints and other shenanigans, wouldn't it make sense to start enforcing this rule and giving out punishments to all those stupid lemmings that keep following this damn fad?

Neo-SpacianGrandMoleHL07-EN-UPR-UE.png

2a: Individual card discussion topics (The kingdom Neos Clause): I thought that an announcement would have been enough' date=' but apparently it wasn't enough. If your card discussion topic title does not include the name of the card, I will edit your title to include the name of the card and I will warn you 10%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 20%. [i']If I cannot identify what card the discussion is about right off the bat, then I will lock the thread until you yourself PM me the name of the card, and I will warn you 20%.[/i] If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP address with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 30%. This is why you don't want to get pissy with me, kingdom Neos.

[Emphasis added]

Oh, I'm sorry, that previous sentence should read:

Neo-SpacianGrandMoleHL07-EN-UPR-UE.png

+ support.

When Crab did it it was humorous.

When people did it at first, it was stupid, but a little humorous.

Now it's just stupid and annoying.

• 2 months later...
Guest PikaPerson01

Hey, can we make it a rule to not randomly edit your opening post and make your discussion topic about something else completely different?

Archived