Naruto Organization

GHawk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can hold it forever. Secretly, under his headband, the Sharingan's been activated already. Since he cannot see the Rasengan, he does not know when it will end, so it is indefinite.

And please do not say epic. I hate that word. Call it professional or beautiful or something.

Kakashi DOES look sleepy, though.

Feel free to save the GIF, I made it, and I don't care about it anymore.

Naruto' date=' obviously. That's been obvious for almost thirty chapters.

OMG, I just realized the club owner was GHawk.

Btw, apparently Danzo is both Shisui and a janitor.

[/quote']

Apparently he's too young.

Remember what Danzo said about Kakashi?

And Naruto having a beast inside him led to the destruction of the village, which he saved.

But now it needs to be rebuilt.

So someone other than Naruto.

Pain destroyed Konoha, not Naruto.

As awesome as Shikamaru is, he shouldn't be the Hokage. He's smart, but he doesn't have enough power. All he has is Shadow Manipulation, and that's it.

If they had a filler with someone else being the Hokage, it would automatically fail just because of that. First we need to kill off Chief Janitor Danzo, then Naruto can become the Hokage. Gaara is the Kazekage and Yagura was the Mizukage (Though apparently he sucked at the job), so I don't see why Naruto can't be the Hokage.

[spoiler=Behold, Danzo the janitor!]

BAKA_BACCHIKOI_Animation_by_ladygt93.gif

And no, this is why Danzo is Hokage.

Shikaku: I nominate Kakashi!

Daimyo: Okay!

Danzo: No, that guy sucks. Pick me instead!

Daimyo: Okay!

Danzo: Hurray! Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and have Anko assassinated for doing a job that would have undoubtedly been beneficial to the village.

Also, Danzo is a dumbass. He could have killed Sasuke himself when he was just a kid and then Sasuke wouldn't end up betraying the village. So basically, karma punched Danzo in the face.

Archived