Naruto Organization

GHawk

What's so bad about Naruto vs. Pain being so long? I loved the length of that battle.

Made me feel like I was reading DBZ

Does ROOT even get to vote? I mean' date=' they're their own class who keeps themselves concealed. I don't think they get to vote

[/quote']

Seeing that root consists of Jounin and other Black Ops I don't see why not

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ino for Hokage? :lol:

Danzo will probably rigg the vote and be Hokage. They've been leading up to it so it won't end for awhile. The main characters might end up rouge ninja if Danzo stays Hokage.

Now why would they become Rouge Ninja?

Most of them probably don't even care.

Danzo will probably rigg the vote and be Hokage. They've been leading up to it so it won't end for awhile. The main characters might end up rouge ninja if Danzo stays Hokage.

Shall I list who "cares" that Danzo is Hokage and if he starts doing bad things would leave the village? Pretty much all the main jonin shown and most of the others.

Shall I list who "cares" that Danzo is Hokage and if he starts doing bad things would leave the village? Pretty much all the main jonin shown and most of the others.

He hasn't done anything bad though, has he?

Everyone accepted.

He hasn't done anything bad though' date=' has he?[/b']

Yes he did. He was in on destroying the Uchiha Clan. Thats really bad and thats why Sasuke's going to kill him slow and painfully.

Haruki I want to know that same thing. All of a sudden, Danzo has Sharingan WTF!

[spoiler=Confirmed 459 spoilers]

Ino cries, then there’s a meeting of people of the same generation¹ for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren’t there.

Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk

The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will… (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision

I’m going to talk to Naruto

To the conference

The Mizukage’s attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason

Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan

In Danzou’s right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before…

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought

(Shisui’s Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent’s mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but…

What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Mizukage’s jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears

After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is…!?

It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal…

Tobi orders Zetsu to “Go!!”

Zetsu appears in the centre of the place where the conference is held and speaks

It’s the white half of Zetsu.* Sasuke’s team are wondering about him saying something like, “He’s no longer with us.”

[trans note: *is in response to a question to one of the commenters at 2ch asking which Zetsu Madara ordered; the white one with Sasuke or the black one with Madara]

When Zetsu appears in the end, Temari stands before Gaara, protecting him.

Archived