The Seven Items of the Anime World (Accepting and Started, PG-13)

NeoDemonX

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grimmjow wallk up to Hikaru, "When are we going to get one of the anime world items." Grimmjow puch the wall leaven his frist inprint, "We need to start looking before one fo them goodie goodies find it." Leaven the room, " I'll go look on my own if I have to." Grimmjow broke an window and jump nine stories to the ground landing on his feet, "Ahhh!...I got glass on my jacket." Grimmjow dust off his jacket, "Where is Aizen I know he would start looking with me."

Someone walked out of a football Shaped portal into a Meadow. She was a white girl with Blonde Hair and Purple Eyes, and Wore A Purple Dress with Pink Trimming, Pink Socks, and a White Poofy hat. She also carried a rather Massive pink Parasol, Which, as with all of her Clothing and her hair, was Adorned with Red Ribbons. She rode on a Small red Tear between 2 Dimensions, Using it like a lounge Chair......

Lucy walked along in an alley, alone.

There's supposedly one of the Seven Items hidden somewhere in this God forsaken town, but where!?

She had not asked any of the other Organization members to accompany her because she thought they would get in her way. Once she had found the Item, she would take it by any means necessary and bring it back to the Organization. There were reports of strange goings ons in this town, things that tend to occur around one of the Items. Hopefully whoever possesed the Item at the time would unknowingly leave clues to lead the way.

Walkling along the side walk of this largly populated city with hood over head and cloak over shoulders Grevious mummered to himself silently. "Taking turns at random", Grevious said,"best way to find something but you dont know what." His voice cracked with a bit of insanity. He took a very violent turn into an ally, but Grevious had to stop. He had to stop because of the person in front of him.

((Perezoso, it was you i saw))

Lucy had assumed she was alone traveling the back alleys, so she hadn't bothered to take a hat or something to cover up her horns. But this man was quite odd.

Why would someone be wearing a cloak and hood in the middle of a town like this? And in the middle of summer too.

Then a thought struck her.

If this man is so strange, maybe he has something to do with the Item...

"Who are you?" she said.

The Girl, Who was called 'Yukari' Lounged in the Tear between 2 Dimensions. Suddenly She sensed some Activity in the City Up ahead. Yukari decided to Skip the comfortable Route and flew towards the City. She Eventually Reached the City, Which was Bustling with People, She did not take her usual Lounging here because she did not want to attract attention. She walked around the town, Holding her Parasol. Eventually, She passed an alley which Lucy and Grevious in it, but She didn't pay attention to them.....

((ok...whats with the giant red letters?))

Lelouch was ditching class, like he had tons of times. He looked around making sure no one saw him. Once he made sure, he walked around the corner and bumped into Kallen. "oh...hey Kallen" he said knowing that Kallen was a student and could easily just go tell the teachers that he is ditching school again.

"No need to worry... you know i wouldn't tell the teachers of course" Kallen said smiling and thinking "what kind of inportant person would i be for telling on him?".

(> Being The Good Guy, You can start by trying to Find my Character, Being the Bad guy, IRDK <)

Yukari Looked around The town as she was also looking for something. She did not want to make her powers known to all in the Town, as she knew that people would go after her if she did. She thought to herself 'Hmmm.... Where could that thing be?'. as she looked, She Saw Lucy and Grevious/Sephiroth, She glared at them for Some reason.........

Name: Nagato

[spoiler=Appearance and forms:]2dv7tw3.jpg

2zi8xa1.jpg

Good or Bad: Bad

Weapons and Powers: Rinnegan and Six paths of pain

From what Anime: Naruto

OOC: Your accept Hayate and Fanmie it says in the first post that when you post you have to post four lines

Archived