Yu-Gi-Oh! Fight For Life! 2 [Started] Still accepting via PM [PG-16]

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrion looks at Zan and Albus with a Scarlet Glare, Then She Placed a card on her Duel disk. Suddenly, A ball of Darkness appeared, then out came a Man with Black armor wearing Scarlet Robes, He was tall and Very Muscular. Andrion then Said "Spy on those 2.... They seem to be an Interesting Pair of Duelists......" at which the Man Nodded and Jumped, Keeping himself hidden. Then Andrion took off further into the Shadows, Keeping out of Sight.........

Andrion flew out of the Dark Area and landed on the roof of a Building, Still hidden from sight. Looked at Zan, James, Albus, Nikko and Neo and Thought 'Hmm... Maybe... just Maybe'......

Meanwhile, The person in Black Armor, who called Himself 'Inadias' looked at the Group of People from the Shadows. He kept himself Hidden in the Shadows.......

"I dont know i just have a weird feeling. Keep a look out for anything suspicious..." Zan started heading to the west town. as he walked he thought about what this world had become and wondered if there really was someone out there.

Inadias then Drew his 6 Cards, and Looked at them and Smiled.... He said "I Activate 'Dark Whispering Spirit - Hand Cloning' at which I can Discard 1 DARK Monster to Special Summon 2 more of the Same name from my Deck, I Discard a 'Messenger of the End' To Special Summon 2 More, Then I activate Both effects on both of them.... Allowing me to Gain a Grand total of 7000 Life Points". 2 Demonic Spellcasters Then Appeared out of Nowhere, Healing Inadias Greatly.... "Then I summon the Tuner Monster... 'Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy', Then I will activate her effect" at which a Tiny Red Fairy Appeared out of nowhere and Perched on Inadias's Shoulder, Draining Some of his Life, Then a Card Shoots from the Deck to his Hand. "I set a Facedown and End my turn....."

LP: 10000

Hand: 2

Monsters: Crimson Fairy (ATK: 1200), Messenger of the End (ATK: 2400), Messenger of the End (ATK: 2400)

ST: 1 Facedown

[spoiler=Cards Used this Post]

[spoiler=Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy]

[DARK/Fairy/3/1200/100]

When This card is Normal Summoned, you can Pay 1000 Life points to Draw 1 card. Once per Turn, during the start of your Battle Phase, you can add 1 Normal Spell card from your Deck to your Hand, but if you do, The Battle Phase is ended immediately

[spoiler=Dark Whispering Spirit - Hand Cloning]

[spell]

Activate only when you control no Monsters, Discard 1 DARK Monster to Special summon 2 Monsters with the same Name from your hand or Deck

[spoiler=Messenger of the End]

[DARK/Spellcaster/8/2800/0]

If this card is Special Summoned, You gain 2000 Life Points, Once per Turn, You can Decrease this card's ATK by 400 to Gain 1500 Life Points

(> I'm assuming 4000 Per Player, If not, Say so... <)

"Oh no, this guys going to be tough, I don't think i can win. I summon Gearfried the Iron Knight in Face-up attack position. I equip Gearfried With Lightning Blade. Gearfried now has 2600 Attack. I will attack your Messanger of the End Sending it to the graveyard. I end my turn" Zanout a big smile on his face. But he could not help to think, I Did destroy the monster but can he Counter me? This guys pro, I'm just a novice.

(> While you attack, Continue your turn from here <)

Inadias Smiled as he Flips over a Face-down "I Activate 'Crimson Revenger' Which By Paying 1000 Life points, Doubles the ATK of your Monster and Forces it to Attack me Directly!" at which the Iron Knight Redirected his attack towards Inadias.... Slashing Him, Dealing a Massive 5200 Damage. "Then I activate the Second Effect of Crimson Revenger, At which I can Special Summon Monsters whose Combined ATK is Up to the Damage I took". which 2 Monsters Appeared Out of Nowhere, One looked like a Scholar, Whilst the other is an Assassin. "Now for the Third Effect, a Monster I Control Gains the ATK equal to the Leftover Damage i hadn't Spent" At which Fires Engulfed the Scholar, Increasing it's ATK to 4200, Then The Scholar Glowed. "Ah and whenever The Scholar's ATK is Increased with a Trap, I can Draw 2 cards".

LP: 3800

Hand: 4

Monsters: Crimson Fairy (ATK: 1200), Messenger of the End (ATK: 2400), Messenger of the End (ATK: 2400), Crimson Scholar (ATK: 4200), Crimson Assailant(ATK: 1000)

ST:

[spoiler=Cards Used]

[spoiler=Crimson Revenger]

[Trap]

Activate only on your Opponent's Turn, Pay 1000 Life points and select 1 monster your opponent controls, it's ATK is Doubled and That Monster must Attack Directly, Then you can Special summon any number of Monsters whose combined ATK is up to the amount of Damage you took from that attack, Then 1 Monster you control gains ATK equal to the Difference of the Amount of Damage you took and the Combined ATK of all the Monsters Special summoned by this effect, No other monsters can attack this turn, This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by other Trap cards

[spoiler=Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Scholar]

[DARK/Spellcaster/7/1900/0]

When This card's ATK is Increased by the effect of a Trap Card, Draw 2 cards, Once during your Main phase, You can Increase the ATK of one other "Scarlet" or Plague Monster by 1000, At the Start of the Battle Phase, You can add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, If you Do, Your Battle Phase Ends Immediately

[spoiler=Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Assailant]

[DARK/Spellcaster/5/1000/0]

You can Remove this Card from Play, During the End phase of your next Turn, Special summon this card and destroy all monsters your opponent controls, At the Start of the Battle Phase, You can add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, If you Do, Your Battle Phase Ends Immediately

Archived