Yu-Gi-Oh! Fight For Life! 2 [Started] Still accepting via PM [PG-16]

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrion Shook her head "I forced into this and was told afterward that I couldn't Turn back, But i Had a few Positives and Negatives, What you saw was one of them, I can use any card and use their Effect at will, But it came with the Price as well.....". She said that as she flew into the Van with Zan as it took off. The girl screamed with the Men eventually muffling her. Then another person looked at the girl with Bright, Blood-red eyes, His hands Crimson, His Face hidden behind the massive cloak, and his hair was White with red Stains in it, His lower body was nothing but a Mist, causing him to float in the Air......

Andrion Held tight to Zan and said "One cannot get in the way of this Memory, But if i let go of you, You will be trapped in the Memory, Anyway, that is Niakos". Suddenly, the Figure Moved and said "DUEL ME!!! NOW!!!!!". The girl was so scared that she froze in place, but Finding her Bravery, She slipped her deck into the duel Disk and held it into the Air to Duel the Entity. Andrion Held Zan Tightly to keep him from slipping......

The Girl Drew her hand and Looked at it. she thought 'Hmm.... Sword and Shield, Prime Material Dragon, Giant Rat, Threatening Roar, The Creator, and Trade-In', She said "I Activate Trade-in, Discarding the Creator to Draw 2 Cards....".

(> I'll just Skip the Duel till the end, as it will take forever to type <)

It was the Figure's 6th Turn, He had some kind of Mistress on his side of the field with 6800 ATK, while the Girl had 1200 Life points Left and had no field, and had many slashes and Scratch Marks on her. The Mistress Charged at the Girl and Sliced at her, Creating a Bloody Gash across her Chest, and Dropping her Life points to 0.

The Girl Closed her eyes and passed out as The figure, known as Niakos, walked up to her....

Andrion then Grasped Zan and Followed the Van and it led to the Hideout. Andrion went inside with Zan as Niakos took the Girl in and Put her in some kind of Machine. It was like a Massive Tube filled with Crimson Liquid. Then Niakos Put his hand on some control panel and Chenneled some of his energy into it, Causing it to flow through the Large wires and into the Machine, Turning the Liquid Bright gold as The Girl woke up. She screamed as she felt a horrible pain, but also gasped some of the Liquid by accident. She started to Grow Scarlet Feathers and a Pair of Wings as this took place, Her eyes turned Black, She grew and became more "Mature".....

"Andrion....I Don't belive it. That involved no wizardry? How is that possible?" Hearing the screams made Zan very Uncomfortable. He felt sorry. He wodered what her life was like on the inside. Waiting for more he watched closely...

Andrion then Said "Actually, That is his Power as i saw.... any kind of Technology Augments it, as well as that "Liquid" I was in". Niakos lifted his hand from the Control panel-like object, and the Liquid Drained out of it. Suddenly, The Glass tube opened and the Person felt Weary. Then the Person's Eyes Turned Purple and walked towards Niakos and said "I want to Join the Destroyers". Andrion then Said "Lets say I wasn't Myself at the Time...."......

...Then The Time Fast forwarded in the memory a little. The Renegade Duel spirit was now wearing a Black blazer with the Destroyer's Insignia and sat in a Chair with her head Down. Suddenly, 2 Members passed by Andrion holding another little Boy, The Duel spirit recognized him to be her own brother, Then The 2 Beat him to Death. As she watched, Her Feathers Pointed Upwards and her own Rage Grew, Until she couldn't contain it, She slashed at the Air, Slicing them in Half and escaping.......

....Suddenly, Andrion and Zan Got knocked out of the Trance and reappeared in front of Neo, Nikko, James, and Albus......

Archived