ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: UltimaAku

Deck: Harpie Ritual

Deck Name: Shinato's Judgement

Side: Destroyers

Bio: An Unloyal Member to the Destroyers. has a reputation as one of the more powerful members but is not to be trusted. His cloaked hood has hidden his identity even before joining the Destroyers. His reasons for joining the Destroyers are unknown.

Andrion put her hand on Zan's Forehead. Keeping Eye contact on Zan, She placed a Spell card on her Duel Disk and Said "Spell activate.... '2 Gates Between Mind and Memory'...". Suddenly, Both Andrion and Zan were Put in some kind of Trance.......

Zan and Andrion were both Flying in the Never-ending white Sky, Holding hands with each other, as Andrion was really doing all the Flying. Andrion then said "Welcome..... to my mind, What we are doing here is showing you... the memory that troubles me......".

Andrion was able to Read Zan's Mind and said "I know what you are thinking.... Almost anything is possible when you are a Duel Spirit.....". She felt sad as they Landed Near some Very weird stone, it was Gray, but it emitted a Light Blue Glow. Keeping ahold of Zan's Hand, She touched the Stone, Then The entire Landscape Shook and Changed to A playground, A Bunch of Kids were Playing in it then there was a little girl, Wearing a Pink Shirt, and Blue Jeans, Sitting alone. She said "12 years ago, I used to be a Normal Little kid of a rich family, Andrion is not my Real name... It is the Name of a card that i was turned into... My Real Name is Jess Nikun...."....

Andrion then Said "I was not always a Duel Spirit.... Until this happened". The Picture Fast forwarded till later as the little Girl walked towards her house. Suddenly, a Black Van with Some kind of Insignia Drove up to the Girl and a Man Took her and Threw her in Screaming. She started Crying again as she looked at the Insignia and Said "The Destroyers Kidnapped me and Forced me into a Duel as They Drove away with me inside....."....

Archived