Yu-Gi-Oh! Fight For Life! 2 [Started] Still accepting via PM [PG-16]

ThatPhantomGuy

"Hmm, I lay Release Restraint. I Tribute Gearfried the Iron Knight to summon Gearfried the Swordmaster. I Equip Him with Fusion Sword Murasame Blade bringing him to 3400 Attack and also allowing me to remove your Crimson Scholar from play, sending it to the graveyard. I End my turn."

[spoiler=Gearfried the Sword Master.]

2600 Attack 2200 Def.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of ""Release Restraint"". When this card is equipped with an Equip Card, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field."

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inadias Draw a Card and Smiles, He Says "I'll Decrease one of My Messenger's ATK by 400 For him to Heal me by 1500". One of the Demonic Spellcasters Heals Inadias again. "Then I Tribute My other Messenger, The Assailant, and The Fairy to Special Summon 'Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet Mistress'" Then out of Nowhere, A rather Imposing Figure Stepped out of the Shadows, She Carried a Bloodstained Sword, and the 3 Monsters were Absorbed into the Sword "She Gains ATK and DEF equal to the Tributes i used, Now, I Decrease her ATK and DEF by 700 to Say Good bye to your Swordmaster" at which The Figure Absorbed Greadfried into the Jewel of the Sword, at which her ATK and DEF Dropped by 700 "Now My Minions, Attack him, and Win Me this Game!" Then the Demonic Spellcaster and the Scarlet Mistress Shot toward Zan......

LP: 5300

Hand: 4

Monsters: Scarlet Mistress (ATK: 3900), Messenger of the End (ATK: 2000),

ST:

[spoiler=Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet Mistress]

[DARK/Fiend/10/?/?]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This card cannot be special summoned except by Tributing 3 Monsters, including at least 2 "Scarlet" Monsters, This card's Original ATK and DEF is the combined ATK of the Tributed Monsters, You can Decrease this Card's ATK and DEF by 700 to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, At the Start of the Battle Phase, You can add 1 Normal Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, If you Do, This card cannot attack this turn

Inadias Found who he is Looking for on a Skyscraper. Holding Zan, Inadias Shot towards the top of a Skyscraper and Laid Zan on the Roof. At the Same time, Andrion Walked towards Inadias, Which Inadias Kneeled Over to. Andrion Said "You work here is done Inadias....." at which Inadias Faded back into the Card that Andrion used to Summon him with.......

Andrion then Said "They aren't Real People..... They are Duel Spirits as I am.... I don't really know how i'm able to, i'm just able to.....". She Grabbed Zan and Flew into the Air Looking around as a Fairy and A Bird-like Creature Appeared Beside them. "I have taken an Interest about You and Your Friends..... I've been looking for someone to Protect me all day and I had to Go into Hiding to do so.....". At which She Flew a little Lower and saw Albus, James, Nikko, and Neo and Said "Are these your Friends?".

OOC: Sure, *ahem* basically Zan dueled a duel spirit and lost. So the duel spirit took Zan to his master(?), Andrion. Then the both of them started talking about how Andrion is a duel spirit and that the spirits need protection from the Destroyers. And now Zan & Andrion meet up with Albus, Neo and the rest.

Archived