R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Andx is the oldest and most trusted member, fo all three of us. (Phantom, Senpai, myself) We asked him to do it. Also, Senpai is ALREADY a Co-owner

JAke... 2 of the 3 like you second.

EDT: I will, as soon as the Co-owners and Resigned Co-owner get on.

Jake, you do realize that you're not that much more active than I am? I'm also incredibly tired of that stupid argument against me. I'm on consistently and post consistently but apparently that means nothing. Just because I'm not on every waking moment of the day doesn't mean anything as no one is on long enough to satisfy this ridiculous amount of activity you all seem to want from me. In the Summer I'll be on crazy enough anyway. Forgive me for having school and having to share the computer with others. (And apparently this doesn't mean anything to anyone either.) Now find a better excuse for you to be higher ranked than "Andx isn't on enough" as that's total BS and holds no water.

You do also realize that having more posts here means nothing? Especially since a lot of your posts here have been, frankly, spam and would be punished if this wasn't a club of your friends. How many times have you come in screaming something random that added nothing to the conversation? How many times have you simply come in and said hi? How many times have you posted simply to whine about Bleach conversations? So these posts suddenly mean that you should be a co-leader? The logic's not there. Now take what the leaders have decided and deal. It's not like it means anything anyway. No one here really ever flaunts their power in the club. The only time it's ever used is when people need to be banned so it would seem that's all you want to be able do if you want to be high up that badly.

Jake' date=' you do realize that you're not that much more active than I am? I'm also incredibly tired of that stupid argument against me. I'm on consistently and post consistently but apparently that means nothing. Just because I'm not on every waking moment of the day doesn't mean anything as no one is on long enough to satisfy this ridiculous amount of activity you all seem to want from me. In the Summer I'll be on crazy enough anyway. Forgive me for having school and having to share the computer with others. (And apparently this doesn't mean anything to anyone either.) Now find a better excuse for you to be higher ranked than "Andx isn't on enough" as that's total BS and holds no water.

You do also realize that having more posts here means nothing? Especially since a lot of your posts here have been, frankly, spam and would be punished if this wasn't a club of your friends. How many times have you come in screaming something random that added nothing to the conversation? How many times have you simply come in and said hi? How many times have you posted simply to whine about Bleach conversations? So these posts suddenly mean that you should be a co-leader? The logic's not there. Now take what the leaders have decided and deal. It's not like it means anything anyway. No one here really ever flaunts their power in the club. The only time it's ever used is when people need to be banned so it would seem that's all you want to be able do if you want to be high up that badly.

[/quote']

Talk about Deja Vu. I believe I said something similar to this in the FTA thread...

I think Andx and I will be good friends.

Ahem' date=' as soon as Senpai gets on, I'm gettin' PR.

[/quote']

Sorry Black, just venting a bit.

It's sad to see this thread close but it's not like it's the end so it's not a big deal. Oh, you might want to do what the Organization did and say at the beginning that no posts are to be deleted. The glitch is only a small reason for the change but still, it's worth mentioning.

@Créateur: I somewhat got that feeling too when you started posting here.

Jake' date=' you do realize that you're not that much more active than I am? I'm also incredibly tired of that stupid argument against me. I'm on consistently and post consistently but apparently that means nothing[b']. Just because I'm not on every waking moment of the day doesn't mean anything as no one is on long enough to satisfy this ridiculous amount of activity you all seem to want from me.[/b] In the Summer I'll be on crazy enough anyway. Forgive me for having school and having to share the computer with others. (And apparently this doesn't mean anything to anyone either.) Now find a better excuse for you to be higher ranked than "Andx isn't on enough" as that's total BS and holds no water.

Well... yeah.

Why need competence when you can post the word "sigh..." Several times for +1 post counts.

Or who can forget *shoot zombie in head*

Far better than asking about the topic.

It's not like that does anything, we should stick to the true non spam, like shooting zombies that weren't there until you mentioned them.

Ahem' date=' as soon as Senpai gets on, I'm gettin' PR.

[/quote']

Sorry Black, just venting a bit.

It's sad to see this thread close but it's not like it's the end so it's not a big deal. Oh, you might want to do what the Organization did and say at the beginning that no posts are to be deleted. The glitch is only a small reason for the change but still, it's worth mentioning.

@Créateur: I somewhat got that feeling too when you started posting here.

Holy... HE started posting here? Crud... I'm running out of places to hide. Time to resort to PLAN B. *Jets off to another universe. More specifically, a role-playing universe ;D *

O.o

Did I do something wrong? Also you can't escape from someone who lives in an Interdimensional Portal.

lol no I was kidding. Just seems like a lot of people I've never met suddenly started posting, and it's kind of weird since I'm used to the group I'm in now.

And the role-playing universe thing was a joke that was referring to something that I figured you wouldn't know, but that the others would. So use that Inter-dimensional portal all you want, you won't find where I'm going to.

Edit: -_- really Black? REALLY?

I don't know if it matters much to me at this point but if it were up to me Jake would be the leader followed by Black,Andx and then Tempest

Because

Jake:He's got the most reason as far as i can see and a LONG while ago we were talking about how great a mod he would be. Also he is on fairly often. At least often enough to make descisions regarding the Club

Black:Has made alot of big moves in this club (as far as i can see) and if Andx has made any bigger moves or done anything bigger for the club i havent seen it yet

Andx:Would probably be less of blacks subordinate as another 2nd in command to Jake

Tempest:I put him as less of an athority than Black and Andx simply because he looses his cool pretty easily as compared to Black and Andx and could end up doing something reckless.

i dunno it just makes sense to me.

Jake The Sage for new leader ^-^

I don't know if it matters much to me at this point but if it were up to me Jake would be the leader followed by Black' date='Andx and then Tempest

Because

Jake:He's got the most reason as far as i can see and a LONG while ago we were talking about how great a mod he would be. Also he is on fairly often. At least often enough to make descisions regarding the Club

Black:Has made alot of big moves in this club (as far as i can see) and if Andx has made any bigger moves or done anything bigger for the club i havent seen it yet

Andx:Would probably be less of blacks subordinate as another 2nd in command to Jake

Tempest:I put him as less of an athority than Black and Andx simply because he looses his cool pretty easily as compared to Black and Andx and could end up doing something reckless.

[/quote']

...That whole post was a waste of time as the decision has already been made. (Oh, Jake and I would never be above the original creators, just saying.)

I don't know if it matters much to me at this point but if it were up to me Jake would be the leader followed by Black' date='Andx and then Tempest

Because

[/quote']

...That whole post was a waste of time as the decision has already been made. (Oh, Jake and I would never be above the original creators, just saying.)

srry....just a lil bored...^-^ anyways....random topic change

Because

[/quote']

srry....just a lil bored...^-^ anyways....random topic change

No, I apologize, I could have said that bit more nicely.

Anyway, Broxret, does coming back to RPU interest you in any way, shape or form?

Archived