R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends....is RPU interested in me and my Zombie RP?

RPU is currently trying to get it's members back so some RPs can be participated in. Once enough people start posting there I'm sure your RP would be appreciated.

Page Glitch

Edit: Zombie RPs are pretty boring since it's the same old thing every time. Try adding some different stuff.

You're the Zombies being hunted by people' date=' Other Zombies and the Government?

[/quote']

...Meh

AND you can biologically enchance yourself by eating other RPers. But don't worry if your Zombie dies you get to make another one in a snap. Just make a new app ^-^

Page Glitch

Edit: Zombie RPs are pretty boring since it's the same old thing every time. Try adding some different stuff.

You're the Zombies being hunted by people' date=' Other Zombies and the Government?

[/quote']

...Meh

AND you can biologically enchance yourself by eating other RPers. But don't worry if your Zombie dies you get to make another one in a snap. Just make a new app ^-^

That sounds better. Though maybe would need a few tweeks, but idk.

BTW I'm getting up at like, 3:30 A.M. tomorrow so I have to turn-in earlier than usual. So I'll probably be logging off much earlier.

You completely misunderstood me Andx . . . although it seems Brox was the only won who understood me.

I have NO, I repeat, ABSOLUTELY NO problem with you being a Co-Leader with OR above me. I honestly would vote for you or Black to be Super Mods if the chances ever arrose.

The point was since I am on often, weither it be just to wait or actually talking to someone, and that should be a good thing- considering the off chances Phantom, Tempest and Rag get online; not to mention the even slimmer chances of them actually managing to get a bit of Leader work done.

And yes- I would LOVE to be able to ban someone now and then when they deserve it.

And Nevex the ONLY reason I used the post count was it was the fastest way to tell who has been on the most, relatively. So sue me if I add a few things about what I've been doing lately or what has got me mad during the day. Its not like anyone else hasn't done the same exact thing.

All I was saying is that Black and Andx should be the leaders. Phantom and Tempest are on too infrequently; though I don't like going against THEM either

But I've stopped carring and don't give a rat's a** anymore who runs the club. Let Le Creatuer and Nevex run it for all I care . . . I come here to be around you guys and what not, and once I voice my opinion I get based for it . . .

You completely misunderstood me Andx . . . although it seems Brox was the only won who understood me.

Then don't make your posts sound like you dislike the idea of me being a co-leader here and that your only goal here is to become a co-leader. That's all I meant. What did you think I meant?

@Black: Really? Guess I missed him . . .

@Creatuer: We've been doing that a bit. But I don't care anymore

And Andx I thought I made it clear I'd want you an Black to be Co-Leaders. I just added me in because I'm on often . . . the ONLY reason I added my name; even woulda made me the lowest ranked leader.

Whatever . . . so Black what has kept you from posting in Tamers? We are kind of waiting on you.

*points above me*

And seriously . . . not to throw Nevex and Brox under the bus . . . but ain't that spam as well? Isn't THIS post here considered spamming?

How many times have we actually done an rpg here. The truth is this is a CLUB for RPGERS- not an RPG Club that makes rpgs.

Just putting that out there . . .

Archived