Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

secret from LODT goes for 60-80 dollars on ebay. I even saw a kid sell them for 50 apice.

Turbo pack one goes 80-100 for the shinyness

The secret should be more expensive than the reprint :S

should be, but aint. People are stupid -____-

if certain places werent so stupid about turbo packs, and if people were not so selfish, they wouldnt be 10 bucks apiece online. Everyone who enters the tourney should get at least one pack, not just the top 6 stackers every damn time.

Got a hidden arsenal box today. Pulled 2 Brionacs' date=' 1 Catastor, 1 Mist Wurm, 2 Airbellums, 3 Mist Valley Soldiers, 3 Urquizas. Those are the ones I'm most happy about anyways.

[/quote']

Damn you are lucky. How much did the box cost and how many packs are in one?

Got several packs of it myself. Got Catastor, Urquizas, and 2 Mist Valley Soldiers. Over all got 8 packs so I made out well.

Got a hidden arsenal box today. Pulled 2 Brionacs' date=' 1 Catastor, 1 Mist Wurm, 2 Airbellums, 3 Mist Valley Soldiers, 3 Urquizas. Those are the ones I'm most happy about anyways.

[/quote']

Damn you are lucky. How much did the box cost and how many packs are in one?

Got several packs of it myself. Got Catastor, Urquizas, and 2 Mist Valley Soldiers. Over all got 8 packs so I made out well.

Box costed $89.95. 36 packs. And a catastor in 8 packs is really lucky. I pulled catastor around my 13th pack.

bought a 4-pack of Hidden Arsenal at Wal-mart to prove my friend pulling the big three isn't hard.

he said if I pull one from buying one HE picked out, He'd buy me a meal at the McDonalds attached to the Walmart.

3 minutes later I am enjoying a Big Mac Meal with a Brand New Catastor. >0> I know it's not one in every 4 packs, but it was fun none-the-less.

Big Lafz wer had.

Bought a Gottoms tin. Didn't pull any holos in my first four packs. Started getting a little disappointed' date=' and then I opened the CSOC for an Ultimate Plaguespreader, the best card I could've possibly pulled from CSOC. 8)

[/quote']

Polaris (Who said this back on page 6) couldn't possibly have pulled that from a gottoms tin because there's no csoc in a gottoms tin.

I've bought 21 packs of Hidden Arsenal' date=' and I've pulled 2x Catastor, 1x Brionac, and at least 1x every other card except Mist Wurm. Why can't I pull that Mist Wurm? >.<

[/quote']

I pulled Catastor and that Cydra support. Should all Arsenal cards go in the rare/trade folder?

Archived